Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Love this cover, however; as a THP'er who is allergic to beef, this would classify as a bit of an oxymoron in my life.
You could always just leave it in the plastic to avoid that allergic reaction!

Looking forward to having the next one in the bag. I am rolling with 3 hybrids and a putter right now so the whole collection will get to be used. They make such great hybrid covers.

You guys are going to love this one.

Hopefully I'll make it 3 for 3 on this year's LE head covers!

JB has been talking about hamburgers since we put this thread up.

I see a trend here, same happened with Sushi IIRC....these covers are clearly subliminally powered! hehe

Haha these are awesome, it's pretty cool that THP has a food thing going on with the headcovers, you guys rocked this one out of the park.

JB has been talking about hamburgers since we put this thread up.

I am breaking the diet tonight because of this thread. I am out of town so I have an additional excuse but this thread is really what got me going on burgers today. Going to enjoy a nice Shredded Slab bacon burger here in a few minutes

Calendar is set. No way I'm missing on adding to the collection.

Glad you guys like this one. One of my favorites and 3rd in the gourmet collection.

The only way is could be better is if it had a bit of molten hot cheese oozing out of it, I will take one!

I'll definitely be adding this one. If only I could find a Morgan Cup version. A guy would be mental to let go of that one though!

I opted out of the sushi cover and kinda regret it now...might have to pull the trigger.

That is a tasty burger.

tasty-burger-o.gif

Another great looking cover. I think ill miss out on this one but ill be doing every thing I can to get the Pizza and beer one though.

I think this one is my favourite, so I will not be happy if I miss out on it....Work had better not be busy next week so that I can make sure I am sat in front of my PC to get my order in

Despite not originally being a huge fan of all of them, I am going to do my best to try and make sure I can grab the full set for this year

Okay, I will admit that this is one of my favorites we have done. I loved sushi, but am such a homer for a good burger.

laughing to/at myself...rushed home from course, jumped on THP, straight to THP store, searching ..."where is the burger at?" ...panic!! ohh noo, i missed out!! couldn't find it, was very disappointed ..then reread the OP...ahhhh Wed the 16th..much relief...reading is fundamental!!! (I'm a moron):banghead:
can't wait til NEXT Wed.

laughing to at myself...rushed home from course, jumped on THP, straight to THP store, searching ..."where is the burger at?" ...panic!! ohh noo, i missed out!! couldn't find it, was very disappointed ..then reread the OP...ahhhh Wed the 16th..much relief...reading is fundamental!!! (I'm a moron):banghead:
can't wait til NEXT Wed.

just think of it as a good dry run

Can anyone help a man who will be on his honeymoon out with acquiring a burger?

Can anyone help a man who will be on his honeymoon out with acquiring a burger?

My wife would let me get on to get it! She would be playing games on Facebook anyway, hahaha.

laughing to/at myself...rushed home from course, jumped on THP, straight to THP store, searching ..."where is the burger at?" ...panic!! ohh noo, i missed out!! couldn't find it, was very disappointed ..then reread the OP...ahhhh Wed the 16th..much relief...reading is fundamental!!! (I'm a moron):banghead:
can't wait til NEXT Wed.

I done something similar....D'oh

At least I didn't miss out on it.

This one is quickly approaching.

Back