What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozen Srixon AD333's and a TaylorMade Glove for the princely sum of only £11.30 delivered :bananadance:

Just got word from Cody at SeeMore that my putter shipped today.

razr fit extreme 3 wood, from cally preowned

Bought a pair of Ecco streets for a steal of budgetgolf.com along with 3 polos and a pair of shorts. Hopefully a little bit wider shoe takes care of my walking issues of late.

TGW had a crazy sale. Got a pair of puma 5 pocket tech pants for $19.99. Couldn't pass them up

Some TaylorMade Startus rain gloves for next week. Just in case.

Just picked up a Club Glove players towel from Golfsmith.

I really like these towels. I have 5 of them. I use them for everything, and not just to hang on my golf bag.

Dynacraft Driving 18 degree driving iron. Hoping to see low liners like a 2 iron but more forgiving.

Some clearance puma shirts and a staff travel bag that I can pack with me to Myrtle!

Some clearance puma shirts and a staff travel bag that I can pack with me to Myrtle!

What bag did you get? I'm looking to see what the options are.

Yesterday I got my two SeeMore's adjusted and regripped, a divot tool, training ball and I will add a hat tomorrow when I pick up my putters.

Some TaylorMade Startus rain gloves for next week. Just in case.

Man, you woulda thought you were from Ohio :alien:

Better have and not need, than need and not have.

Haha, I like it Cookie! Going WAY back.

Lamkin crossline Ace 3GEN grip for my driver. Had put a Winn dritac on it but just too much cushion for me to get along with

Don't tell me I just wasted $60.

Damn, that could've been a lesson.
Ur swing is consistent enough. ..ur gonna shoot 82 or 95 it's 1 or the other with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back