The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power just went out. Nasty storms rolling through here. Glad the external battery that I got for the MC showed up today.

That video was hilarious. Any time I try to work out at home, my dog starts play biting me, so I can relate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great video with the pets.

Our landscaper is here on property planting all kind of pretty trees, shubs, etc. and our adventure with our new home is nearing the final phase. WOW what a journey KellyBo and I have been through the last several weeks. Will it ever slow down is something I have pondered the last several days. At least now we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it sure looks good!!!
When I was dating my wife, we were always going somewhere ... and I asked her if things would ever slow down a bit. She said they would after we got married. Well, we got married and made friends and things got even crazier. I asked her if things would ever slow down, and she said they would after we had children. Well, the kid is about to show up any day now ... and I've come to the conclusion that things are never going to slow down. Guess I just need to keep enjoying the ride!

It wouldn't be a terribly bad video without the pets, either! :popcorn::glasses-cool:
I'm with TOAD on this one.

And my dog won't let me do anything on the floor either. Push-ups and sit-ups are bad--trying to chip or putt is even worse.

And my dog won't let me do anything on the floor either. Push-ups and sit-ups are bad--trying to chip or putt is even worse.
Yes. I didn't notice the cats and dogs until the 14th time I watched it ;)

It wouldn't be a terribly bad video without the pets, either! :popcorn::glasses-cool:
I am with you guys in that opinion. :)

But Beckett won't let me do anything on the floor either. Trying to putt becomes a soccer match. Tried doing planks at home or sit-ups and he won't leave me alone.

Had Moe's for lunch. Need nap.

Anybody else creeped out by this?

Oh My, I don't have any more words for it than that.

Last edited:
Just took a survey on for the Golf Research Panel and got this question asking who you wanted to know more about and then listed different categories. This was in the golf medica category.

Golf Media

Shane Bacon (Blogger for Yahoo Sports Golf blog)
Ian Baker-Finch (CBS Golf analyst)
Josh Babbitt (founder, The Hackers Paradise online community)
Brian Katrek (lead anchor for PGA Tour netword on Sirius/XM radio)
Mike McCarley (president of Golf Channel)
Max Adler (Golf Digest writer/journalist)

Glad to see JB on the list!!

Not to be morbid or Debbie Downer, but really? A pic with a casket? And then thinking that picture will help you get a date? I have to laugh to keep from throwing up.

Just took a survey on for the Golf Research Panel and got this question asking who you wanted to know more about and then listed different categories. This was in the golf medica category.

Golf Media

Shane Bacon (Blogger for Yahoo Sports Golf blog)
Ian Baker-Finch (CBS Golf analyst)
Josh Babbitt (founder, The Hackers Paradise online community)
Brian Katrek (lead anchor for PGA Tour netword on Sirius/XM radio)
Mike McCarley (president of Golf Channel)
Max Adler (Golf Digest writer/journalist)

Glad to see JB on the list!!
Can honestly say I ha email no idea what that is...I'm guessing they pulled things based on Web traffic.

Can honestly say I ha email no idea what that is...I'm guessing they pulled things based on Web traffic.
At least they called THP a community and not a blog, right?

Great problem to have. :)

Yeah, I could never date a girl who was that big into country music and dancing.

Oh wait, you mean the coffin? Yeah, creepy.

So this doesn't have anything to do with the call you got a week or so ago out of nowhere, that blew you away or the big meeting you were preparing for? OK that's a weak attempt to ask if there is anything you wanted to update or share :)

This woman is badass.

So this doesn't have anything to do with the call you got a week or so ago out of nowhere, that blew you away or the big meeting you were preparing for? OK that's a weak attempt to ask if there is anything you wanted to update or share :)

Nothing at all.

I watched this video in amazement last night.

Her strength and stamina everything is impressive!
No idea who she is, but she's my new favorite athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back