What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy pondering on some Swiftwicks socks.

I've read up on Swiftwick socks but never pulled the trigger. I'm a huge sock homer too. Always looking for something better.

Belts with interchangeable buckles.

10506565_707193516018155_1663252710814694273_o.jpg

I got some Ashworth shorts on clearance for $15 each and have been really happy with them. I will definitely order more in the near future.

I also got Ashworth and Addidas polos in the GMAMA's deal and am very happy with them too. I went with XL and they fit true to size in the chest and waist area, but run a little long compared to what I'm used too. But not long enough that the look bad or too big.

Stopped by the Izod outlet to pick up a few new outfits for Myrtle Beach. I figure I am going to need at least 2 changes of clothes each day since its so dry out there.

#OutingApproved.

071614017_zpsc1465c06.jpg

071614016_zps477be69b.jpg

Placed an order for couple Puma vneck sweaters and a polo. So much for being done spending.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Thanks to gmamas.

4BA5F5B6-B2AE-4332-B0AC-5FA276ADFED7_zps4hyhfhdi.jpg

Last edited:
Pete is on a roll! Those shirts look good brother, and I love the Chucks!

Think I need one of these...

Do it! Super comfy and looks great.

All my TM stuff doesn't hold up though. Both shirts have shrunk and I never dry them. My shorts are pilling and are less than 8 months old. Half those months they weren't worn. So far these jackets seem to want to snag pretty easily.

I love new TM stuff but wear has been a major issue for me and I don't think I'm hard on clothes at all.

All my TM stuff doesn't hold up though. Both shirts have shrunk and I never dry them. My shorts are pilling and are less than 8 months old. Half those months they weren't worn. So far these jackets seem to want to snag pretty easily.

I love new TM stuff but wear has been a major issue for me and I don't think I'm hard on clothes at all.

I've heard that from a couple of people. Weird I've never had an issue with 10+ Travis pieces myself.

I've heard that from a couple of people. Weird I've never had an issue with 10+ Travis pieces myself.

I'm the same way, all of mine has been bought within the last 10 months and I've had no issues at all. I've heard that from others though.

I wear and wash my stuff all the time.

I'm the same way, all of mine has been bought within the last 10 months and I've had no issues at all. I've heard that from others though.

I wear and wash my stuff all the time.

Same here. I'm in at least one golf shirt per day, sometimes two. No problem. Knock on wood I guess haha.

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing them though. They make good stuff that is super comfy when new. I just feel for their pricing, it should last a lot longer than it does.

I can get a ton of brands through my work and a $25 Red House shirt lasts far longer than the $80 TM stuff. I've got a 3 year old RH shirt that you would swear is still new. Still soft and comfy and looks good.

I enjoy good shirts and don't mind paying for good stuff. Just want to feel like I get my money's worth for it.

At my cost, I'll probably get one of these jackets to wear occasionally and see how it holds up.

Completely understand. I never once thought you were bashing them. I know I've heard the same from others. I feel I've just been fortunate with it myself.

Picked up Adidas pure 360 grip more shoes for the MC

Nice. Havent worn those much, but like the other GripMore stuff.

Nice. Havent worn those much, but like the other GripMore stuff.
Yeah ideally wanted those but they didn't have any in Stock and I was kinda short on time. Price was good too. Guess that's what I get for procrastinating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back