2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually for it if it gives everyone a better chance at the same weather (and a Sunday finish)

I dont think much ground will be made on Rors then...bummer

now the question. Who are they going to use to introduce the players on the 10th tee?

here are players doing their Ivor Robson impressions

Tom Watson is not of this world. 64 years old and still doing it.

Open Championship is going to threesomes off of split tees for the first time EVER tomorrow because of the forecast. So much for some of the early guys going out and posting a number and then the leaders getting the bad weather, looks like it will be the same for everyone.

Does that mean all of round 3 will be done by 8am est.

Two of my three picks missed the cut.

Help me, Gary Woodland. You're my only hope!

here are players doing their Ivor Robson impressions

Haha Kaymer was god awful. First few were prettygood though.

Does that mean all of round 3 will be done by 8am est.

All tee times are between 4a and 6a Eastern. ESPN coverage has been moved up to start at 5a Eastern.

All tee times are between 4a and 6a Eastern. ESPN coverage has been moved up to start at 5a Eastern.

that either means late nigtt or early morning on the WC

After the cut I have 1, 3, 12, 15, 31, 56 & then 4 MC's with Leonard, Weekly, Jimenez & Holmes leaving for home.

I'm sitting pretty good with 7 of the top 15. McIlroy, Fowler, Garcia, Molinari, Dubuisson, Bjorn & Scott...and the Casey and Kaymer in 43rd. Only one missed cut in Donaldson. Course...my THP contest pick of Poulter, which was made with heart instead of brains...is out. No sweet bag for me :(

All my guys made the cut.

Afternoon nap in preparation for another early morning. Need to watch that final 3.

My guys are 2,3,3,31,43,56,56,56,MC. Only one is off for the weekend. Not sure anyone will catch Rory, however.

Here's the bottom half of my fantasy team: Daly, Westwood, Watson, Woods, Cabrera, Michelson. A lot of big names bringing up the rear.

If I had to play golf with Jim furyk I'd walk of by the third hole. Guy is ridiculous on the greens.

Feels like Rory is just as likely to post a third straight 66 or fall apart off the tee and post a 76.

rors at -11.... as much as I like my odds for that staff bag (me and the other 1287642365423786 thpers that picked him), I would like a few other players to try to catch up

Good news I picked DJ. Bad news still 4 shots back.

It would be interesting to see my odds of winning. I'm sure far far fewer picked DJ than Rory. But the 4 shot deficit could offset those numbers.

I am not sure if it's been mentioned. Is Dustin Johnson using a Taylormade prototype putter with a new insert?

Yes this is amazing! If the weather turns sour, watch him move up the leaderboard!

It's amazing but there don't have to bomb to get it there. Almsot picked him this week in fantasy

Sergio bogeys 1 while rickie makes short birdie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back