The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya. Can't believe there's no broadcast TV. Not even on @LIVE and I can't even find an Open Championship app for my phone. Pretty disappointed in the coverage.

ESPN has had the Open for a while now I believe.

There is an app but it doesn't have simulcast.

You could also watch via WatchEspn app

ESPN has had the Open for a while now I believe.

There is an app but it doesn't have simulcast.

You could also watch via WatchEspn app

I ditched cable/Satellite years ago. I could be wrong, but It might be one of the only Tournaments not on broadcast TV and it's a major. I thought since ESPN is affiliated with ABC that it might be on there...oh well.

I ditched cable/Satellite years ago. I could be wrong, but It might be one of the only Tournaments not on broadcast TV and it's a major. I thought since ESPN is affiliated with ABC that it might be on there...oh well.

Who is your internet provider?

Time Warner

Download WatchEspn app

Time Warner is one of the participating providers. You won't have access to the TV channels since you don't have cable with them, but you will have access to ESPN3 broadcast.

Download WatchEspn app

Time Warner is one of the participating providers. You won't have access to the TV channels since you don't have cable with them, but you will have access to ESPN3 broadcast.

Thanks man. Just tried it and says you need a cable subscription to watch it.

Thanks man. Just tried it and says you need a cable subscription to watch it.

Did you click channels button and go to ESPN3?

Did you click channels button and go to ESPN3?

Yeah, still getting this message: "It appears your cable subscription does not currently include access to this content.".

Yeah, still getting this message: "It appears your cable subscription does not currently include access to this content.".

Interesting. Must be a dumb Time Warner thing. Comcast internet only people can still watch ESPN3.

Interesting. Must be a dumb Time Warner thing. Comcast internet only people can still watch ESPN3.

Thanks for trying. Comcast is supposedly taking over TWC. Haven't heard much about that lately though.

Minor rant, but effffffff. Packing some things for the Morgan Cup and cannot find my Cleveland 588 adjustment tool anywhere.

my girlfriend found a great dane stuck in a car in the grocery store lot with the windows closed....

my girlfriend found a great dane stuck in a car in the grocery store lot with the windows closed....

Bust window open? Call animal control?

Don't bother with animal control, call the police.

Hopefully the lady was just running in for a second, but better safe than sorry.

Just dealt with this the other week. Call the cops

Don't bother with animal control, call the police.

Hopefully the lady was just running in for a second, but better safe than sorry.
Just dealt with this the other week. Call the cops

she called the cops but she left before they came.... we went beck and the cops were there, we figured they would take care of it. I just hate to see that there are so many stupid people out there

she called the cops but she left before they came.... we went beck and the cops were there, we figured they would take care of it. I just hate to see that there are so many stupid people out there
Well done. Trust me I feel the same way and vented for like an hour about it the other week when I had to deal with this same thing. Infuriates me

Still trying to figure out how i can cave in the side of the hole hit the flag stick, go in the hole and not stay there. Somehow missed my first Ace today in that fashion.

Still trying to figure out how i can cave in the side of the hole hit the flag stick, go in the hole and not stay there. Somehow missed my first Ace today in that fashion.

You're too strong.

Based on that description, I too have no idea how that can't stay there. That just doesn't make sense.

Based on that description, I too have no idea how that can't stay there. That just doesn't make sense.

Dude it wad the weirdest thing i have ever seen and heard. The most effed up part is the ball ended up about 10 feet behind the hole in the rough.

Hopefully Hawk posts here so people don't think I am nuts

The only thing I can't guarantee is the ball went in the hole but watching how it bounced straight upi don't see how else it would be possible.

Dude it wad the weirdest thing i have ever seen and heard. The most effed up part is the ball ended up about 10 feet behind the hole in the rough.

Hopefully Hawk posts here so people don't think I am nuts

This is a cruel and stupid game. You tag the lining and the stick, it doesn't stay in, and you don't even get a look at birdie? That flagstick should have been javelin tossed into oblivion.

This is a cruel and stupid game. You tag the lining and the stick, it doesn't stay in, and you don't even get a look at birdie? That flagstick should have been javelin tossed into oblivion.

Yah i thought about it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back