What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored personal best round. 34 37 for one under 71. Missed my age by 2 strokes, had one 3 put green. Tee time was 3 PM, weather 77 degrees no humidity. Never had to stand around and wait to hit a shot, since no group was in front of us, this was a big factor in staying loose the entire round.

Scored personal best round. 34 37 for one under 71. Missed my age by 2 strokes, had one 3 put green.

Congrats on the personal best. Almost shooting your age is super impressive.

Another 99 for me today. Putting was much better...couldn't hit a fairway to save my life today.

Still getting better. I have a couple of lessons in the books for this week. Can't wait till the next round!

Played in rain today with my boy MikeDean. Went out in 35 and came back in 35 for a -2 70. That course was very strange, but six birdies made up for some questionable hole bogeys.

Always a great time with my friend Michael. So much to chat about, what a jerk moving to Cleveland.

42 and 46 for me. Just couldn't get it going with the irons and the tee game got away from me.
But I chipped and putted well and ultimately had a great time as always teeing it up with Dan. Dude should visit his in laws way more frequently

41/37=78 today. No range time so it took a bit to get started, was even on the back through 17 and then had to put one in the hazard. The lesson Thursday seems to have worked.

What did you shoot today?

42 and 46 for me. Just couldn't get it going with the irons and the tee game got away from me.
But I chipped and putted well and ultimately had a great time as always teeing it up with Dan. Dude should visit his in laws way more frequently

Thanks for the invite. :)

45 / 39 = 84 34 putts.

My bad dude was about as last minute as it gets and I even tried to get out of it today lol

No worries it was a downpour here and I had to finish this car deal.

I put a new ball in play for me today. I had some good shots with it, but still having issues off the tee. If I can ever get back to where I was last year, I will post some good rounds.
I shot a 45/41 86. Not happy with this score at all. My tee game has to improve soon. But I will say that my short game has really come a long way since March.

Shot my PB +3 73! I had 2 birdies, 14 pars and the 2 bad holes back to back. I lost 2 balls on those holes and had a combined +5.
If I could have just bogeyed those 2 holes I would have shot even par...

But I also shot my PB for 9 holes. I was 1 under after 9. I need to golf with my dad more often I guess.

Shot my PB +3 73! I had 2 birdies, 14 pars and the 2 bad holes back to back. I lost 2 balls on those holes and had a combined +5.

But I also shot my PB for 9 holes. I was 1 under after 9. I need to golf with my dad more often I guess.

Congrats on a great round!

Great round!

Played my tough course (Lick Creek) today and shot a PB front 9 at a 44 and 16 putts. But the back just killed me when I hit two balls into the water on 10 then found the water again on 18. So one thing I was really happy about was my putting improved from last time. So overall the numbers were. 44/55-99 strokes and 16/19-35 putts 6/14 FIR, 4GIR..

Great round and congrats on the PB!

Played Heatherwood (Par 60) again today. Same score as yesterday 88 (43/44). Putted better, drove worse. Course was actually more difficult because the white tees were practically next to the blue tees today so I think its an improvement.

42/51-93 I was hitting the ball really well on the front, then lost my driver on the back. Went to the 3 wood, but it wasn't any better.

49/45 94. 8/15 FIRs and 31 putts. Really bad front nine and better back 9 in terms of putting only one 3 jack. Short game was garbage and only had 2 GIRs. Should have broken 90.

Crazy round. Was +2 through five, then took a ten on a par 5, five on a par 3, and eight on a par 4 to go +11 over those three holes, then was +4 the final 10 holes to finish with a 49-40 = 89 (ESC 85). I was averaging 0.4 over par on 15 holes - the same on the bad three would have resulted in a 79, and that doesn't even count the four 3-putts and a lip out. Those three holes just killed me (two tee shots OB a big part of it).

Shot 80, but didn't putt well. Had two 3-putts and missed some short ones for par. Ball striking was great though. Really happy with my iron game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 41-43-84 today in my weekly money match. As usual, I played pretty well for 14 holes and gawd-awful on the other 4. Had 1 birdie, 4 bogeys, 3 doubles, and a triple with 4 penalties. Got my driver swing back again after finally having a properly weighted driver head again (thanks again, T0AD). I hit 11/14 FIR with some towering bombs in there. The extra degree of loft really raised the trajectory but not in a bad way. Irons were hit and miss again, but progress is being made. Putted really well and didn't miss a putt inside 5ft finally.

The biggest silver lining for me today was after taking a triple bogey on the par three 15th and being as mad as I've ever been on a golf course, I settled myself down and finished strong. I came into #18 down on all 5 match play games with a par needed to at least take low round and a hole win to even up 3 of the games. I then played three perfect shots in a row to birdie #18 and win money overall. Knowing what I needed to do and doing it to win was a big boost. Had #TheGauntlet on my mind the whole time. Have to practice pressure to perform under it.

shot another 91 today...completely blew my chance to break 90 on the 16th. Hit my best drive of the day on a par 5, rolled to 285, 215 left to the hole, wind to my back. I shanked a 4i into the water...took the penalty and carded a 7... bogey bogey on the final 2...91. Still, have now carded my 3 best handicap rounds in a row, and making progress. Wayyyyy too many 3 putts though. No range this week... all putting green. I could have shot 80 today with the amount of <10 foot putts i missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back