Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

With all the apparel threads being updated for the MC I wish is Cleveland/Srixon guys could do the same..but.....

Even our clothing is nda worthy and pretty freaking sweet looking

Yeah, I'm really, really happy with what got picked out. They did a great job.

Just think guys, this time next week, we will be drooling over some clubs and getting to put them into battle for the THPMC!

Just think guys, this time next week, we will be drooling over some clubs and getting to put them into battle for the THPMC!

Not to mention the clothing! Loved my Scripting last year, pretty excited to see y'all decked out in The Jones apparel this year.

Not to mention the clothing! Loved my Scripting last year, pretty excited to see y'all decked out in The Jones apparel this year.

Second this completely, the Jones apparel is going to be sick! Can't wait to see that.

Second this completely, the Jones apparel is going to be sick! Can't wait to see that.

We're going to look good. Bobby Jones picked out some really nice looking apparel for us.

I'm excited about the clubs. I'm excited about the clothing. I'm excited to be apart of Team Cleveland/Srixon and I'm excited to have it all come together next week. I am ready to stripe some balls with the new weapons!

I'm excited about the clubs. I'm excited about the clothing. I'm excited to be apart of Team Cleveland/Srixon and I'm excited to have it all come together next week. I am ready to stripe some balls with the new weapons!
So are you saying your excited???

I couldn't agree more!!!! I can't wait!!!

Have to admit this is the clubs second to there mine I am most excited to see WITB for these boys. Sounds like they have some very cool stuff in store.

Have to admit this is the clubs second to there mine I am most excited to see WITB for these boys. Sounds like they have some very cool stuff in store.

Looking forward to seeing how Staff Sponsor Day will play out, and what tasks all of us will be participating in.

Make sure you drool off camera while wearing your sponsor gear :)

Anxious to see if all topics will be open for public thread on Staff day Friday, or if there will still be limits to what we can post. I know the powers that be will let us know that morning--just can't wait to talk about this stuff!!

Last edited:
Anxious to see if all topics will be open for public thread on Staff day Friday, or if there will still be limits to what we can post. I know the powers that be will let us know that morning--just can't wait to talk about this stuff!!

I'm gonna have to get creative with my vine posts if not!

Big week for Cleveland and Srixon Golf. Big week.

No doubt about it, going to be a special feeling knowing we are some of the only people in the world with the gear we will have

Big week for Cleveland and Srixon Golf. Big week.

No doubt about it, going to be a special feeling knowing we are some of the only people in the world with the gear we will have

Hands down the first bag I want to see on Friday. So much exclusive goodness going on.

Hands down the first bag I want to see on Friday. So much exclusive goodness going on.

I have to try and mentally block this out Thursday night to allow some sleep..

Sponsor day is tomorrow folks!! Cannot wait to hear what we can discuss tomorrow and share with THP here! Unreleased awesomeness! Must try and sleep tonight!!

Sponsor day is tomorrow folks!! Cannot wait to hear what we can discuss tomorrow and share with THP here! Unreleased awesomeness! Must try and sleep tonight!!
Heck yea can't believe it's already here!!!!

If it wasn't for the full day of golf, I don't think I'd be able to sleep at all. Really looking forward to seeing these clubs in person.

I have no doubt each of you staffers won't be sleeping much!

I'm really looking forward to hearing what all you Cleveland/Srixon staffers have to say about the new gear. My first ever custom fitted set of irons were Cleveland, and I've had a soft spot in my heart for the brand ever since. In fact, those irons are my "vacation set" of clubs and I've shot some of my best and most memorable rounds with them.

If it wasn't for the full day of golf, I don't think I'd be able to sleep at all. Really looking forward to seeing these clubs in person.

Sounds like Red at the end of Shawshank Redemption!

This. Tomorrow morning we get our toys !!!

Shout out to WardF for a last minute clothes swap. Thanks so much brother.

Back