SuperStroke Midnight Series - THP Preview

I really like the silver and black, might need to try one in 1.0.

I put the SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 Midnight on my Method 001 and love it. Uber comfortable with my claw grip.

attachment.php

I hope they use the midnight colors on the 17" models soon!

I know someone that has this on their Golo!

I put one on my golo before getting rid of it. Great grip and matched the putter well.

Like these better then the white ones.

Looks like I will finally be trying a SS grip, that red & black is calling out to me.

I like the looks of these. I need to pick up a couple for my putters. The solid colors would be sweet. Do hope they release some of those going forward.

The red/black will match my Limited Canadian MXM-V perfectly. Perfect timing for these as I play the 3.0.

Im digging the new, darker, colors here, James. Have loved the SS grips in the past, but always hated that the white part seemed to get too dirty after a while.

I would really love some solid colors.

Can't see them doing that though. It would interfere with their obnoxious advertising.

Im digging the new, darker, colors here, James. Have loved the SS grips in the past, but always hated that the white part seemed to get too dirty after a while.

I agree buddy, you know I'm a fan of the lime/white 1.0, but maaaaaan they show dirt on the end section, especially with the bag I use and how many other grips are typically in there.

I would really love some solid colors.

Can't see them doing that though. It would interfere with their obnoxious advertising.

They've actually done a few, I'd be willing to bet we see some down the road. As far as advertising, I really didn't think it was all that bad myself, and the aesthetics have improved about 1000 times over from the original releases:

images

The black and white and silver and black look phenomenal. Very well done by Super Stroke on these.

Those look so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Love the new colors!! Really like the black/red grip and that will look pretty nice on one of my SeeMores!

That black and red is pretty dang sexy. That in a 2.0 would make me quite happy.

I really like the black and silver so sharp. I play tge black and white slim 2.0, awesome grip. I have really improved my putting this adding them on.

I'm not a huge SS fan, but I do like the new color schemes.

Agreed! I'm also thinking Raiders fans would love the silver/black & Falcons fans the black/red. Maybe SS comes out with NFL colors for every team?

Alright, now that the MC is clear I finally got out with both sizes side by side today and will be writing this up tomorrow on the rainy day. I know the change is just aesthetic, but man they look really good out on the course and in hand.

Back