2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see how low he can go

Me too, does he keep pushing, or does he let up. Can RF finally show up on Sunday and press him a little.

I'm honestly excited to watch it, blowout or not....but lets remember, some crazy stuff has happened on Sunday before.

I thought RF was going to post better today. I'd like to see him push Rors tomorrow
Me too, does he keep pushing, or does he let up. Can RF finally show up on Sunday and press him a little.

I'm honestly excited to watch it, blowout or not....but lets remember, some crazy stuff has happened on Sunday before.

I thought RF was going to post better today. I'd like to see him push Rors tomorrow

Those three late bogies were just brutal for him, if he would have even stayed at -12 going into tomorrow it could have set up for a FUN day of golf. I still would just like to see him put up a score tomorrow even if it isn't enough, would be good for him.

Those three late bogies were just brutal for him, if he would have even stayed at -12 going into tomorrow it could have set up for a FUN day of golf. I still would just like to see him put up a score tomorrow even if it isn't enough, would be good for him.

Yeah and thy seemed to have come out of nowhere he had been playing so solid.

I know JB said it yesterday but if DJ makes even half of these 8 to 10 footers he has missed. He'd be right on Ror's tail.

Man, when Rory is at his best he's incredible. I'm exited to see tomorrow if Johnny Depp...... I mean Ricky Fowler can make a run. Weather shouldn't be too much of an issue, should be good.

I hope Fowler and Rory shoot it out and go low. Would love to see both hold strong and do well.

Another major where Rickie is in the final pair, play class A golf, with a partner playing A++ golf. As a Fowler fan, it's both encouraging and frustrating. Hope to see him break through soon, but I don't think he'll beat Rory tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

I think Rory is just in that same zone from his past Major wins--if he blinks then there is a nice group in the race for a great Sunday shoot out.

I hope I'm wrong. But I have a bad feeling about that lead today and the hype built up by the media.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I hope I'm wrong. But I have a bad feeling about that lead today and the hype built up by the media.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In what sense? That he's going to choke it away or that he makes it boring to watch?

In what sense? That he's going to choke it away or that he makes it boring to watch?

Rory goes 2-3 over, brings a bunch of people with the opportunity coming down the stretch.

Like I said. I really hope I'm wrong on this and luckily I'm not fortune teller.

That would certainly make it more interesting. I actually think having to digg deep and grind it out would do more for his career going forward than blowing the field away yet again.

Just hasn't really seemed like a real Open Championship with very little difficult weather elements over the 4 days.

Should see some low scores by the leaders. I think Rors will be pushed early

Martin Kaymer has self destructed today.

Gotta admit. Did not see this coming. Truly expected TW to go "lower" today with no pressure on him to give us a small glimpse. This seems to happen a bit lately. Now he is but a couple spots out of last (for those that made the cut).

Gotta admit. Did not see this coming. Truly expected TW to go "lower" today with no pressure on him to give us a small glimpse. This seems to happen a bit lately. Now he is but a couple spots out of last (for those that made the cut).

He has fowlered all over the place.

Dude he looks terrible today, totally out of sorts. You can tell it's wearing on him he's got no mojo today.

Not a fan of the Fowler orange generally, but looks good with the charcoal pants today.

I really hope Tigers Back is ok, there has been a couple times it looked to me like he was walking a little gingerly after picking the ball out of the hole

So did I but at least we get to listen to DD. Like his commentary a lot

I really hope Tigers Back is ok, there has been a couple times it looked to me like he was walking a little gingerly after picking the ball out of the hole

You'd walk gingerly if your shirt punch with every move.

Tiger not looking too bad. Again, he has only been back playing for a few tourney's now. I think he is rounding back into Tiger form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need Rory to keep it up, standing with 1, 5, 7, 19, 46 & 71 from my 6 who made the cut. Pulling for him to go low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back