2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory seems to be playing a different course again. Here's hoping Rickie can make it interesting

still an hour & 20 minutes until the last group tees off

Interesting stat.

Tiger Woods finishes with a 75 for a 6 over total of 294. That's 24 shots worse than when he won at Hoylake in 2006 #TheOpen

Interesting stat.

Tiger Woods finishes with a 75 for a 6 over total of 294. That's 24 shots worse than when he won at Hoylake in 2006 #TheOpen

That's insane

I kinda enjoyed waking up to the leaders through 5 yesterday. It was nice being done watching by noon and ready to go on with my day. This waiting around for the leaders BS is no Bueno.

I kinda enjoyed waking up to the leaders through 5 yesterday. It was nice being done watching by noon and ready to go on with my day. This waiting around for the leaders BS is no Bueno.

Agreed. Yesterday's coverage spoiled me.

I do love seeing Tom Watson remain competitive at the open.

I think ESPN is hanging onto the wake me up song a bit too long. Time to find a new song guys.

I think ESPN is hanging onto the wake me up song a bit too long. Time to find a new song guys.

The little montage things were cool the first couple of days, but I agree, getting repetitive.

Overall though, been fairly impressed with ESPN. Having a dedicated channel for Tiger allowed them to free up a lot of air time for more important golf.

I do love seeing Tom Watson remain competitive at the open.

Am I the only one who applauded him through the TV as he finished?

Today's gonna be a yawner methinks. .doubt I'll watch much

Today's gonna be a yawner methinks. .doubt I'll watch much

Yeah Rory with a 6 shot lead...hard to imagine him dropping and/or someone making a big run

I hope ESPN plans to show some golf soon

I'm thinking Fowler makes a run today.. I hope he can make it interesting.

Rory has to be the oldest 25 year old I have ever seen

I'm thinking Fowler makes a run today.. I hope he can make it interesting.

Would be cool to see the lead shrink a few strokes in the first 5 holes. Perhaps put a little extra pressure on Rors.

Love that height off the tee from Rickie. That's how a 3w should look

Well, he's not going to play conservative based on that tee shot.

Driver...love it

Rory with driver off the first. Not letting up off the accelerator

Both of these guys looking like nerves are not a factor.

Great approach by rf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back