The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to pack for the MC and we lost power. Dont they know what I have to do here!

I am trying to pack for the MC and we lost power. Dont they know what I have to do here!

Download the flashlight app. Boom, problem solved.

Have to be up at 4:30 to travel for work tomorrow. Flights all day out to Pittsburgh. Not looking forward to the flying.

I don't want to start such an awesome week with a rant.

However, I am here waiting on someone who was supposed to be here at 7 am.

Not a great start to the day...

I don't want to start such an awesome week with a rant.

However, I am here waiting on someone who was supposed to be here at 7 am.

Not a great start to the day...

Maybe they are on central time.

:D

Sitting in orthopedic surgeons office with knee pain ... Give me a break .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in orthopedic surgeons office with knee pain ... Give me a break .

oh man Bill, I know that feeling. Sorry for you bud. Keep me posted on what he says.

Positive thoughts coming your way Bill. Hopefully it's nothing major.

No more surgeries OG!! Tell them to duck tape it up!

On another note, here is a positive thought being thrown out to all the MC'ers over the next few days of travel and hoping that none of them post in this thread!

The Official Rant of the Day

No more surgeries OG!! Tell them to duck tape it up!

On another note, here is a positive thought being thrown out to all the MC'ers over the next few days of travel and hoping that none of them post in this thread!

Thanks buddy the Doc just stuck me with a needle that looked like a car antenna . He said my knee was way too swollen and they took some tissue to send to the lab. He also shot me up some anti inflammatory meds through that needle along with a pain med. He said J may have an infection in my knee that could take time to clear up . The nurse that was in there post procedure said the pain meds used during the procedure will probably make my knee feel numb for a while. Not good because I have to drive home now.

apesutuv.jpg

Right knee is a bit larger than left one ?

Last edited:
Thanks buddy the Doc just stuck me with a needle that looked like a car antenna . He said my knee was way too swollen and they took some tissue to send to the lab. He also shot me up some anti inflammatory meds through that needle along with a pain med. He said J may have an infection in my knee that could take time to clear up . The nurse that was in there post procedure said the pain meds used during the procedure will probably make my knee feel numb for a while. Not good because I have to drive home now.

apesutuv.jpg

Right knee is a bit larger than left one

Man OG. That's some serious swelling.

Dang OG, take care of yourself partner!

Hang in there, Bill. Get 'er fixed up and take it easy for a while.

Yup, that's pretty swollen all right. My father had a few minor issues in the first 18 months or so of his total knee, I'm hoping this ends up being minor for you as well. Good luck!

apesutuv.jpg

Right knee is a bit larger than left one

Take care OG

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Hang in there, Bill. Get 'er fixed up and take it easy for a while.

Yup, that's pretty swollen all right. My father had a few minor issues in the first 18 months or so of his total knee, I'm hoping this ends up being minor for you as well. Good luck!

Take care OG

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thanks guys. I have to head out to the yard and help KellyBo prep it as we have some sod coming this week to fix up some bare places. Once this is done I can seriously stay off it a bit, take me a few pain meds, and follow the Morgan Cup activities. :thumb:
Hell it's already screwed up. :beat-up: A little more work won't do any harm :alien:

Hang in there OG! Hoping for the best

Hope this clears up fast, Bill.

The Project Lead for the set of books I'm writing right now is not going to make it to Friday if he keeps up this BS of thinking he knows more than me on how to set up a tech manual, parts list, and illustrations.

:at-wits-end:

I have a bunch of vacation still, and I'm not afraid to use that sh1t. I'll just go on a little golf siesta and see how that works out for ya.

I briefly posted about this the other day, but there is an update. A dear friend of our family was in Maui with her family last weekend. While body surfing, she was hit by a wave and knocked under water. She hit her head on the floor of the ocean, and was knocked immediately unconscious. Her neck is broken, and she is in a coma, far away from home. She was without oxygen for a period of time, and the outlook does not look promising. To make matters worse, her young children witnessed the entire thing. My wife and her mother are very close to her, and my wife just called me crying. Things do not look good.

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and prayers. Wendi lost her battle over the weekend with her family by her side. We are heartbroken, but we know she's in a better place. This is a link to a donation site for her husband and kids. I am sure they could use all the help they can get, if anyone is interested. Wendi was a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines, and was based out of Phoenix. It looks like the flight attendant community has really rallied to help raise a lot of money: http://www.gofundme.com/bmw3q8

Moles again for the second year ina row. I did the grub killer thing and another one is back tearing up my yard. Ugh. ......

I love hearing a recruiter complain about other recruiters gong after their people. Dude, it's the same dang thing you did! Everybody used to work for somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back