2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Thanks for updating 441

I just reserved a tee time at the Palmer for 11:28 on Friday. I would love to play with you guys if that works for you two.

Just caught up with this Rob. PM sent. All is fine with me for that time and should be very good for Randy. Thanks for setting it up.

Edit: Looks like we still need a fourth.

Just caught up with this Rob. PM sent. All is fine with me for that time and should be very good for Randy. Thanks for setting it up.

Edit: Looks like we still need a fourth.
Yep...still got room for one more...so anyone single out there pondering playing on Friday, just reply here so MD can update the info and PM me with your name and I'll call the pro shop and add it to ours. There's not a lot of times left for that day according to the pro shop.

And me makes 4.

tried replying to your PM, but mailbox is full mr. popular!

anyway, to answer your question, I'm only going to be there Friday and Saturday night...have to work. Busiest time of the year...already playing with fire with work coming down on the weekend :)

Mike I dont mean to be a pain but can you remove me from monday. There are 4 others so that is perfect for them, I may cut loose sunday night :D

Mike I dont mean to be a pain but can you remove me from monday. There are 4 others so that is perfect for them, I may cut loose sunday every night :D
Fify........

Mhg is going to join us Thursday at 2:52 in palmer provided he is done with his am round. Randy tried to shoot you a pm but says you have exceeded your capacity.

Extra nights booked today and I need a roomie for Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights.

Mhg is going to join us Thursday at 2:52 in palmer provided he is done with his am round. Randy tried to shoot you a pm but says you have exceeded your capacity.

I will be done and will be playing with G$$$$$$$ that morning also.

I may cut loose sunday night :D

I WILL cut loose Sunday night but will play Monday so add me on there 441.

I can be taken off the Friday PM list. Will be hanging out at the resort starting late afternoon/early evening, eating quesadillas and spicing up my beer PGG style.

I can be taken off the Friday PM list. Will be hanging out at the resort starting late afternoon/early evening, eating quesadillas and spicing up my beer PGG style.

in as well for this important preparation!

I am down with this plan also!

Given that tee times aren't available for early Friday, is there any interest in getting a group together to play offsite that morning? I think that MikeG is already interested, hoping to find a solid track within 10 miles in that $60 range. Course recommendations or interest in joining us?

I believe I have everything up to date in post #2, if I dont please let me know

I really need to figure out my flights for this

Back