The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two sick kids. My wife is golfing. I'm at home watching The Open. Could be worse.

I hate working the weekend anymore and I'm burnt the eff out with my FT job. It's got me in a funky place and I don't know how to shake it

Sounds like you need a vacation and a hug!

It is a sad day here, many of you know my wife Lynne so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as her brother passed away this morning. She is now the last of the 4 siblings and this is very hard on her. Also lift up all or the rest of her family during this time. Thank you everyone in advance.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Sounds like you need a vacation and a hug!

I just snuck away from work "cough cough" with wife this week and it kinda made things worse. I'm just tired of dealing with the same crap, attitudes and personalities and knowing my position is stagnant because of the idiocrocy of working where I do.

I gladly accept the hug!

It is a sad day here, many of you know my wife Lynne so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as her brother passed away this morning. She is now the last of the 4 siblings and this is very hard on her. Also lift up all or the rest of her family during this time. Thank you everyone in advance.
Sorry to hear about your loss Randy. My thoughts are with you and Lynne.

Very sad news, sorry to hear it. We will keep you in our prayers.

So sorry to hear DD. My thoughts are with you guys.

Oh no Randy. Tell Lynne we are thinking of her.

So sorry to hear that Randy. Thoughts out to both of you.

Just saw this buddy. Prayers are with you all. Tell Lynne we are thinking of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Randy, thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Condolences Randy. Sorry to hear this news.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way Randy.

I've got to stay out of politically charged threads lol, I am knee jerk reacting I know but some of the stuff going on in the world is mind boggling. It's crazy! or maybe I am lol.

Since I cant venture into the living room (too many golf clubs), I am embracing my inner Olina and eatin Jerky in bed.

Since I cant venture into the living room (too many golf clubs), I am embracing my inner Olina and eatin Jerky in bed.
#THPMCProblems

Physical therapy..... Waste of an hour? Or totally worth it?

Hard to say Pete. I've had both experiences. I'd like to think it is all worth it. However after my 2nd knee surgery 4 years ago, I had a Physical Therapist who I could feel just wasn't invested in it as much as I was, which is totally understandable. But I felt I didn't get the benefits I did the first time.

All I know is after my knee replacements coming up in October, I'll be following it to a tee and questioning them if I feel it's not benefiting me.

Very backwoodish of you.

Don't tell my wife (she's a Dr. of PT), but I had PT before and thought it was a huge waste of time.
Depending on the type of injury, a lot of times you can just do the exercises at home and avoid all the co-pays.

Sorry to hear about your and Lynne's loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

It was worth every penny for me when I was working my way back from a hip injury.

Does anyone know of any 2-3 bedroom suites (something that sleeps 6-7) that have NIGHTLY rentals in Orlando.

I need on in Orlando for one night... I am not having much luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back