I got a Komodo Kamado and love it. Yes, a lot more expensive than the BGE, but made better and is prettier. Mine is dark blue and beautiful. Can cook low and slow or get it to 650 degrees and make coal oven pizza.

http://www.komodokamado.com

Is it more expensive than the BGE after all accessories though? That Kamado grill seems loaded for the price

Started talking this up with Lee....I had to mention wood fired pizza as an attention grabber. Lol

uvebajyr.jpg

Did some turkey burgers tonight :)

Do not overlook the Primo Grill also. I have had mine for over a decade and it is a great grill. Same thing as BGE but cheaper.
A buddy has one and it is a grear grill but I went with bge for the lifetime warranty

umupy4u7.jpg

Pork chops tonight

Smoked wings are getting done tonight.

Pictures again please!! The more you post the more I want this thing.

Absolutely. Menu this week is full of Kamado cooking since we cant leave the dogs right now.
Wings tonight
Baby Back Ribs tomorrow night
Beer Can chicken the next night

Absolutely. Menu this week is full of Kamado cooking since we cant leave the dogs right now.
Wings tonight

Those wings you posted earlier looked soooo good!

That menu is making my mouth water.

Wings tonight

You're bringing this cooker to HHI, right? Please?

Wings tonight

Love beer can chicken, always just freaking great.

e3y6a8u9.jpg

Those wings were fantastic last night.
Tonight we have some baby back ribs to go on in a couple of hours.

These should be ready in about 4 hours.

vuhemyse.jpg

Is that just a throw away aluminum drip pan below? It looks like it has a holder? Could a bigger square/rectangle pan be used?

Just a few questions as I found a dealer 25 miles away.

Is that just a throw away aluminum drip pan below? It looks like it has a holder? Could a bigger square/rectangle pan be used?

Just a few questions as I found a dealer 25 miles away.

Yes, it is just a throw away (kind you buy from any store). The Joe does come with a holder for full size pans.

Yes, it is just a throw away (kind you buy from any store). The Joe does come with a holder for full size pans.

Sweet, I will have to go and check the Kamado out.

Last week Costco had the Traeger for $699, almost bought it but I just cannot justify buy stupid pellets.

Fantastic

yjagu9ep.jpg

9yvudysa.jpg

I don't even want the dinner I was going to cook in the oven after looking at this. That looks phenomenal.

My big joe doesn't come in until Friday. Been working on the table for the past week.

Back