Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Such a critical round being that 2 points are on the line in each match. A team could really recover from a bad round 1 and vise versa. This will be a very pivotal 4 hours of golf.

Stop over analyzing BIGTIME!

That plane ride chat got ya thinking! ;)

Great bump. This got me thinking of that 2nd round match up. Going to be a fun one. #battleofohiotopia

Such a critical round being that 2 points are on the line in each match. A team could really recover from a bad round 1 and vise versa. This will be a very pivotal 4 hours of golf.

Every shot will be critical. That's for sure. Looking forward to going head to head with big time and jeff/john. My partner and I will be ready!

Every shot will be critical. That's for sure. Looking forward to going head to head with big time and jeff/john. My partner and I will be ready!
Nate and JeffJohn will be very tough opponents. I will be ready and it will be a great time. working hard to make sure it is a competitive round!!!

Stop over analyzing BIGTIME!

That plane ride chat got ya thinking! ;)

No doubt...cookie got me thinking. We discussed this round and talked about how a team could really position themselves very nicely headed into Sunday. Just a huge round due to the change in format.

Nate and JeffJohn will be very tough opponents. I will be ready and it will be a great time. working hard to make sure it is a competitive round!!!

I know you will!!!!

Is the round where it's divided into two 9 hole matches

Last edited:
Freddie: I love you, but what are you trying to say?

#pandaisms
Is this the round that is split into two 9 hole matches?

*my guess*

Can Freddie have Siri do his play by play of his matches by chance? I think that would be enjoyable to read afterwards

Can Freddie have Siri do his play by play of his matches by chance? I think that would be enjoyable to read afterwards

Siri how did Freddie Kong do in his round 2 matches at the 2014 Morgan Cup?

Siri: Freddie Kong and partner Michael Cook easily secured 2 points Saturday afternoon for Team THP.

Damn, easily.

Personally I'm looking forward to Andy squared in my match. It'll be a fun round me thinks

Siri: Freddie Kong and partner Michael Cook easily secured 2 points Saturday afternoon for Team THP.

Well, I guess he didn't say it would be accurate. Typical Siri ?

Damn, easily.

Personally I'm looking forward to Andy squared in my match. It'll be a fun round me thinks

I can't wait to see some Doug bombs

I can't wait to see some Doug bombs

Saturday afternoon is going to be a blast playing with you guys! Now....back to work to give you guys a match.

Siri: I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean by winning 2 points. I meant 2 points for all of Team THP. My bad

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Trash talk is comical.

Excited for Saturday afternoon and AS.

AS is a completely different animal than most can imagine. 2 points on the line is insane, but I love it.

Trash talk is comical.

Excited for Saturday afternoon and AS.

AS is a completely different animal than most can imagine. 2 points on the line is insane, but I love it.

I'm really excited about AS. Mr. Best and I play a similar game and get along like we've been friends forever. I think round two is going to involve a lot of trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A twist on the afternoon matches. Two 9 hole contest that will require some strategy and some patients. This format doesn't lend itself to individual play. Two guys will have to play as one to succeed in the afternoon.

A twist on the afternoon matches. Two 9 hole contest that will require some strategy and some patients. This format doesn't lend itself to individual play. Two guys will have to play as one to succeed in the afternoon.

Couldn't agree more panda and I'm excited to share the honor with you.

I can't wait to get out there and play all my matches but these two guys are two of the best I've met #Classydudes!

Some good bumps this morning CJ.

Back