2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Last bump, we have an opening in our foursome on Wednesday at True Blue, Wardy had to drop out as his travel plans changed. Other than that, we are all set and ready to go. You won't have to say your name with the foursome, they are all under THP, so just tell him you are with THP and what time you have and they will get you checked in fine. See you guys in just over a week!

bumping in case anyone is truly interested

I'm saving a Shandy and some Color Me Badd for our Thursday round. No worries, cap'n.
Please go and post this in the appropriate tread next time: Guys That Drink Girlie Man Drinks

I'm here to help.

Anyone want to play Thursday afternoon at True Blue?

Please go and post this in the appropriate tread next time: Guys That Drink Girlie Man Drinks

I'm here to help.

Hilarious.

You're going to lose to the guys who drink Shandy.

CC: Dougie Fresh J4U

Isn't there an extra spot in the 2 volunteer groups Brad?

I had orginially put you in there because you had talked about playing in the afternoon, do you still want to play or do you want to let John take that spot? Right now we have 6 volunteers, you and Parshooter in those two times.

I had orginially put you in there because you had talked about playing in the afternoon, do you still want to play or do you want to let John take that spot? Right now we have 6 volunteers, you and Parshooter in those two times.
Oh no, I didn't mean to say I didn't want to play anymore, I just thought there were 7 of us. Sorry, but yes, I still want to play with the volunteers. Thanks.

Hilarious.

You're going to lose to the guys who drink Shandy.

CC: Dougie Fresh J4U

Lose who can drink a Shandy the fastest contest? Then yes, yes, kind sir. You will win. Congrats Sally! :D

Oh no, I didn't mean to say I didn't want to play anymore, I just thought there were 7 of us. Sorry, but yes, I still want to play with the volunteers. Thanks.

Hi Big Time! It'll be nice to see how your game is outside of that brutal golf state of Texas.

Hi Big Time! It'll be nice to see how your game is outside of that brutal golf state of Texas.
Do you have doubts??!! We'll erase those then. Looking forward to it!

Lose who can drink a Shandy the fastest contest? Then yes, yes, kind sir. You will win. Congrats Sally! :D
Did your daughters help you come up with that sick burn? :alien:

Are you going to light my country music award on fire?

Did your daughters help you come up with that sick burn? :alien:

Are you going to light my country music award on fire?

If my daughters were involved in that comeback it would have been a lot better. No doubt. :D

Bumping for coers.

My guess is that the people who play him are going to "run into a buzzsaw."

I applaud the creativity. I see what he did there haha

Pawley's Plantation...
a5a9ebe6.jpg

Up and ready to go for my first practice round on True UE with vman and WardF.

Up and ready to go for my first practice round on True UE with vman and WardF.
Ill be on your butts with Trevor , johnny and christian! Cant wait to meet you!

Look what i see at true blue!
be9ame6a.jpg

You two have to be the only fools in the entire state wearing pants...

That is the same exact thing I thought when I saw that picture.

Yup...it's hot

Back