Introducing Team Hackers - 2014 Morgan Cup

Bumping because I couldnt have asked for a better group of guysbto be apart of something this big with!

Truth! Was working on my OneChain swagger today. The guys on our team are the beast group anyone could ask for.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Ran across this yesterday.....word is starting to spread.

1ED089CB-743F-4BF8-8E9A-AE031A38F120_zpsqqepz4fk.jpg

Man, your list of chauffeur demands really is intricate Nate.

Thats freakin sweet nate

Wow that's awesome.

Sweet decal

That is an awesome decal!

I'd say there's a little team pride on display!

Nathan I likes the sticker

That's an awesome decal!

That's a great sticker!! love it!

Just remember guys, that THP does own these logos and works hard for them.
I hate to be that guy, just want to put something out there before people start running out and creating more of these.

Thanks for understanding.

Just remember guys, that THP does own these logos and works hard for them.
I hate to be that guy, just want to put something out there before people start running out and creating more of these.

Thanks for understanding.

Was curious if permission was asked to make those or not...

For the record, I don't believe there are any more than this one. I didn't know anything about it until the photo this morning.

Just giving this thread a little nudge with all the friendly wagers going on.

Thought there might be a new sticker update with stick figures in Hackers attire

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thought there might be a new sticker update with stick figures in Hackers attire

Proud Member of #TeamParadise
dont let out all the secrets .. km loosing weight to get into my stick figure costume.

Before the Morgan Cup commences here in the next couple of days, I just want to publically express my gratitude to the group of guys that comprise Team Hackers. It has been my absolute privilege to lead this group of seven extraordinary THP members through this process. Chemistry is never a given when taking eight strangers and putting them together for a journey this difficult (while certainly rewarding), but this group gelled from Day 1 and has done everything I have asked of them. Who knows what the weekend holds from a competitive standpoint, but I am so proud of these guys as they have improved their games and worked hard for the spoils of this weekend.

Thank you all for representing THP, your sponsors, yourselves, and me in the way that you have. I cannot wait to see you all down in Pawley's Island in the upcoming days, and share the culmination of this trip with the seven of you and our other 32 MC brothers.

Good stuff Cpt Donne. Looking forward to seeing the guys I've met again and meeting the ones I haven't.

Could not have asked for a better Captian!

Donne, while im humbled after reading your post, I must say that your leadership style has played a huge part in our team hackers growth... so in return I thank you. Few days my friend and the ride begins..see ya thursday

Donne, I can only say thank you for the guidance, mentorship, and encouragement you've given #teamhackers. You have helped make this event truly special.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Great work in guiding the team Captain. Im here still with my support for Team Hackers. So looking forward to follow along and seeing the wins :D. Only a couple of days guys and this becomes real and you will be part of history. Soak it all in and enjoy every second. #Letsgetiton

Before the Morgan Cup commences here in the next couple of days, I just want to publically express my gratitude to the group of guys that comprise Team Hackers. It has been my absolute privilege to lead this group of seven extraordinary THP members through this process. Chemistry is never a given when taking eight strangers and putting them together for a journey this difficult (while certainly rewarding), but this group gelled from Day 1 and has done everything I have asked of them. Who knows what the weekend holds from a competitive standpoint, but I am so proud of these guys as they have improved their games and worked hard for the spoils of this weekend.

Thank you all for representing THP, your sponsors, yourselves, and me in the way that you have. I cannot wait to see you all down in Pawley's Island in the upcoming days, and share the culmination of this trip with the seven of you and our other 32 MC brothers.

Thanks for everything you've done, Captain. Couldn't have asked for a better person to lead us into battle.

Back