The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a scary feeling that we just hired a guy that will be taking over my job duties eventually.

The new guys is the VP's best friend and he makes a boatload less than me. We have been kind of slow and they are slowly teaching him how to do everything that I do. I openly asked about it and they keep giving me the "we just need someone else to know the full process from start to finish"..

Just have that gut feeling...

Keep your chin up and do the best you can, unfortunately our gut is usually right. Hope for the best but be prepared just in case.

I hope everything works out.

I have a scary feeling that we just hired a guy that will be taking over my job duties eventually.

The new guys is the VP's best friend and he makes a boatload less than me. We have been kind of slow and they are slowly teaching him how to do everything that I do. I openly asked about it and they keep giving me the "we just need someone else to know the full process from start to finish"..

Just have that gut feeling...

Make yourself indispensable man. Put your hand in to every project you can, do anything extra you can to make them realize you are the man!

I've been there dude, if you need any help or need to bounce ideas off someone, hit me up with a PM.

Stupid Tappa and picture posting....I usually photobucket em and then post online but decided to Tappa post tonight.....never again.

Gout stinks!

Yea....you win. That does stink from what I hear.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... I know how to deal with it and keep away from the excruciating pain, but it still stinks because it kinda takes hitting golf balls out of the equation.

I've been in the air forever and I'm still sitting on the tarmac at Charlotte airport. 5 hours of sleep maybe art this point before a 4 drive to MB

Just took a painful tumble down the stairs. Why do people think stairs are a good place to store things?

You OK buddy?

I don't know man. I think so. The adrenaline hasn't worn off yet. My back feels pretty jacked up and my breathing is a little labored by it but I think I'm good.

I blame your old age.

I guess It's all downhill once you get to 29.

Dang dude hope your alright. Stair falls are dangerous.

Just took a painful tumble down the stairs. Why do people think stairs are a good place to store things?

Roommates leaving toys all over the place again?

Roommates leaving toys all over the place again?

Freaking shoes. In the middle of the steps. I had just woken up so I wasn't paying a ton of attention but still.

Pathetic people.
I think some people needed more attention as children.

Jealousy rears its ugly head each year about this time. It comes in all shapes and sizes, but in the end, that's all it is. Jealousy. Look at it as flattering that people spend their free time thinking about the community here. Look at it as flattering, someone would sacrifice their own valuable free time to do nothing productive except worry about you as a person.

In the end, all it does is add traffic to THP, and this place will keep on keeping on. Move over and up is a motto I believe in and when something is broken you fix it. This place is wonderful and it is only just the beginning...

The Official Rant of the Day

#StillTalkingYearsLater

#Important

I ventured, for the first & last time last night to see what those people are like. It was sad really. Some people never grow up. For some people it always has to be about "them". It was really disturbing.

I feel like I'm missing something, but then again probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back