2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Holy crap Jimmy, congrats on the round!

I'd much rather be here in my office. That place looks awful.

Thank you so much for all the photos, have fun, stay cool, remember to hydrate!!!

Ward 2.0 with a bomb on 12 with almost 4ft of break in it. Looked perfect off the putter face.

Had an absolute blast today with Dan, Kevin, and Marc. Shot my personal best 69 to boot!!

Incredible round Jimmy! Congrats on the PB!

16 caledonia

adyra2u2.jpg

Great course at caledonia. Albatross boys going off on 10 with t2grn! All great tee shots
yqu4ujuz.jpg
7aheme7a.jpg
u7a5uve2.jpg
8egateza.jpg
ejaguhu9.jpg

Thanks for finally smashing some more pics Single D, course looks GREAT! Man I miss that place.

Big Time doing work
5ugegy9e.jpg

Big Time makes me sick watching him at the range. Nothing but straight shot after straight shot, watching him hit a hybo farther than my driver. Pure evil

Big time is a stud

Great course at caledonia. Albatross boys going off on 10 with t2grn! All great tee shots
yqu4ujuz.jpg
7aheme7a.jpg
u7a5uve2.jpg
8egateza.jpg
ejaguhu9.jpg

Great shots dude! What kind of distance difference are you and doug seeing so far?

Had an absolute blast today with Dan, Kevin, and Marc. Shot my personal best 69 to boot!!

ege5ugum.jpg

teqaty7a.jpg

2yqa8uqy.jpg

ydajazy3.jpg

ysutazy3.jpg

3a8yvyse.jpg

qe3uhuma.jpg

u3asydu6.jpg

6y8yby6e.jpg
I like the sounds of this buddy!!! Nice PB!!

loving the pics guys, thanks. What a beautiful golf course, going to put it on my to play list. Have fun and keep them pic and commentaries coming.

The course looks to be in impeccable shape. Wowza

More vines!!

Hope that Six4Three5 didn't use up all of his good luck for the week already.....getting engaged, now a personal best! Awesome to see that a lot of guys really have their games sharp for this weekend.

Back