Something Special For Duke

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some on THP know that our little boy Duke is struggling right now and even worse we are not with him since we are at the Morgan Cup. Low and behold a gift arrives today that was so kind.

It's hard to make out in the pictures, but it's it's a dog on the wedge and they used a picture of Duke to make it exact. The lettering is done in white with black to match him.

It's the little things in life and when you have a very ill puppy, it's nice knowing you have partners that care so much and are thinking about you.

7y8yty3u.jpg

qyma4uja.jpg

da3e9uhy.jpg

4a5yheqe.jpg

Wow...now THAT is special. Hate being away from my dogs when they aren't doing well, it was bad enough to be away from mine the one Saturday in Cincinnati for the invitational. I cant believe what a kind gesture this is though, I don't know if I'd even game that!

Some on THP know that our little boy Duke is struggling right now and even worse we are not with him since we are at the Morgan Cup. Low and behold a gift arrives today that was so kind.

It's hard to make out in the pictures, but it's it's a dog on the wedge and they used a picture of Duke to make it exact. The lettering is done in white with black to match him.

It's the little things in life and when you have a very ill puppy, it's nice knowing you have partners that care so much and are thinking about you.

7y8yty3u.jpg

qyma4uja.jpg

da3e9uhy.jpg

4a5yheqe.jpg

Awesome gesture. That's one for the mantel for sure

Jeez, that nearly made my tear up at my desk. Sending good mojo out there to Duke. (And JB and GG).

That's freaking COOL

Very special friends you got there Josh. I sure hope Duke feels better soon.:thumb:

Wow that's freaking fantastic! What a great gesture! I know how much your little ones mean to you guys

Man, who the hell just started peeling onions in my office!

That is absolutely unreal. Well done Callaway

I dunno even know what to say. What an incredible thing for them to do.

Well played Callaway.

That is really cool. What a kind gesture. Hoping the best for your pup.

So nice. I am a sap and almost got tears in the eyes. I hope Duke gets better soon.

That is amazing. Still praying for the best for Duke. To the men and women that made this special gesture for JB & GG possible, :clapp:

Very special indeed. Thinking about Duke you guys.

JM

I am guessing Anthony did this? Dude is incredible and one of the nicest guys I have ever interacted with.

This will be something to cherish forever guys.

Really, really cool. Hoping the best for Duke!

Those guys & gals at Callaway are unreal. Very special. Well done!

What an amazing gesture. Had to collect myself for a bit.

Back