The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The sooner I fall asleep the sooner tomorrow comes haha

Tomorrow is going to be nuts. Gotta get some sleep to rest up for an awesome day tomorrow!

It's gonna be pure unadulterated awesome.

#GetExcited

ta4unegu.jpg

Callaway scripting for this year. The short combos on the right and middle are not set in stone. Just laid them out to show everyone. The short shirt combo on the left is for staff sponsor day tomorrow. The x cage shoes are incredible.

ta4unegu.jpg

Callaway scripting for this year. The short combos on the right and middle are not set in stone. Just laid them out to show everyone. The short shirt combo on the left is for staff sponsor day tomorrow. The x cage shoes are incredible.
Those shoes are so freaking comfortable

That logo on the Bridgestone shirts, ......what a nice touch!

Love it, man. Absolutely love it. Can't wait to rock it tomorrow.

I am partial to the Bridgestone / Antiqua apparel, but all of it looks incredible!!!

Wish I could be a fly on the wall tomorrow morning at 9:00 am when those 40 very fortunate MCer's walk downstairs. Enjoy it guys and know that there are many many THP'er's that will be living this final Morgan Cup through your eyes, words and pictures.

Be the ball!!

Played both courses today, met tons of amazing THPers, and am having the time of my life. I can't even imagine how it is going to get better tomorrow, but it is. Going to be an amazing weekend.

The apparel scripting is incredible.

Get ready, the final stretch begins tomorrow, I can't wait to follow along.

Try and get a little sleep.

Cannot wait for tomorrow morning!

I just went through all of the clothes for the weekend. Taylormade set us up with some great Adidas wear!

Played both courses today, met tons of amazing THPers, and am having the time of my life. I can't even imagine how it is going to get better tomorrow, but it is. Going to be an amazing weekend.

Lots of fun today. I have a lot of confidence in this team.

Cap'n is going to give it everything he's got -- everything he's got -- to make sure we're prepared to win.

Let's do this guys.

#DoWorkDotCom

Just got in bed and I can't believe tomorrow morning is the big day.. And us Cleveland/Srixon staffers finally get to see our clubs in person. It's going to be a amazing day tomorrow and I can't wait for it!!!!!!

It's here gentlemen...today the Morgan cup begins. When you are invited down to the range please understand we have to say a few things and get a few pictures done before you break into your grips and start going through your bag.

Enjoy it everybody. All the hard work was for this and we are so proud to present you with the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Volunteer villa is up and buzzing with excitement. These 40 THP'ers aren't going to know what hit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many Xmas carols running through my head right now. "It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

Volunteer villa is up and buzzing with excitement. These 40 THP'ers aren't going to know what hit them.

Quick change of plans fellas. Meet us at the tour van at 6am instead of our villa.

Quick change of plans fellas. Meet us at the tour van at 6am instead of our villa.

Copy that JB. Meet at the tour van. I'm assuming it's still in the true blue parking lot.

The excitement level of the volunteers has been tremendous. So thankful you guys are here.

Looking forward to this guys. Im so excited to see you guys excited and see all the pictures and stuff. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Sleep has been difficult this evening. Can't wait. I think I've peeked outside my window to see if the presents are under the tree multiple times already.

Only 3.5 short hours!

Last edited:
It's here gentlemen...today the Morgan cup begins. When you are invited down to the range please understand we have to say a few things and get a few pictures done before you break into your grips and start going through your bag.

Enjoy it everybody. All the hard work was for this and we are so proud to present you with the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Just quoting for all to see!

Back