The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

It is hard to believe that this morning is here...purely surreal. The emotions are flowing this morning, and it's still more than an hour before we even get started.

How do normal folks get an experience like this? They don't unless they are THP members.

Hey thp...hey thp ... what day is it.. woot woot!

Have fun today boys. You get Xmas morning twice this year. Rocking last years media day outfit in your honor. Can't wait to follow along today!
uqajy5en.jpg

#THPMC selfie!

mamu2e9y.jpg

Have fun today boys. You get Xmas morning twice this year. Rocking last years media day outfit in your honor. Can't wait to follow along today!
uqajy5en.jpg

Icey- you are freaking awesome dude.

One more hour, I can't wait!

I must have been the only one who slept last night. Woke up and it feels like Christmas and my birthday (cue 2 Chains)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ebe9uvu.jpg

Team Paradise team breakfast

That teaser pic...wow. I've seen the past years pics and was in awe. I will be seeing it in person soon...crazy wild.

That bag pic is incredible. Can't believe the day is finally here for you guys. Enjoy it fellas. Super excited to follow along.

Breakfast of Morgan Cup Campions!
qu8e9ety.jpg

I am so freaking excited to follow along.

Enjoy every second of it guys... you guys all deserve it!

And here it is. Enjoy it guys, that bag pic alone is enough to give me goosebumps.

Cobra staffers looking sharp. Puma hooked us up.

5ahujaqy.jpg

32 minutes
..omg I'm so excited

So awesome. Is it confirmed that we won't get to see any srixon/cleveland goodies today?

Nothing has been confirmed.

So awesome. Is it confirmed that we won't get to see any srixon/cleveland goodies today?

I really hope they will be able to tell us at least a little

Hope I can hold back the tears of joy when I see all the pictures rolling in!

Hi guys, still sort of new here but wanted to tell you all to enjoy YOUR day with friends, sponsors and volunteers. Remember it hard not to have fun with the smiles y'all will be sporting all weekend. Heck, I'm not there and I'm smiling with you. Have fun!

Back