What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack and coke

on a 41' foot Fountain at the Lake of the Ozarks.

maybe some chips and salsa.

I love my dad.

I think I love your Dad too. That sounds like a nice boat.

we're cruising 65 mph right now...

THE bomb.

And using about 10 gallons of gas a minute I bet. I couldn't afford to fill the tanks on one of those. My boat will only do 40 mph but it sips gas. Sounds like you are having fun, i'm officially jealous.

Re: What's for Dinner?

dynarider said:
And using about 10 gallons of gas a minute I bet. I couldn't afford to fill the tanks on one of those. My boat will only do 40 mph but it sips gas. Sounds like you are having fun, i'm officially jealous.

probably. I don't pay the gas bill. lol.

but fun none the less. 80 degrees would increase the fun factor exponentially. I think right now it's about 66*.

Subway veggie for dinner tonight

We had some cheese bites and Jeno's Pizza Rolls.

I made brunch - pork tenderloin with grape sauce, bacon and cheese frittata, sausage, caramelized apple french toast, potato brioches and fruit salad. Strawberry shortcake, cupcakes, brownies and madelines for dessert. I forgot to serve the Italian Easter bread, but no one noticed.

Easter Lasagna with steamed veggies and a casear salad

Since its Easter, we had honey-baked ham, scalloped potatoes :)

Chinese Dim Sum. Yum yum Dim Sum.

easter weekend... the whole fam was in town... for 3 days of brutal golf working up an appetite... so we basically OD'd on island 'flip/ha-y-n' food... bbq was literally going non stop... had 3 rice cookers going... pork/beef/chicken... seafood galore... lots of corn on the cob... asparagus drowned in butter... and lots and lots and lots of beer

Round Table Pizza.

Flank steak, green beans, baked potato

turkey and pastrami on a toasted ciabatta roll with avocado, lettuce, tomato, herbed mayo and provolone. side salad with red chile vin.

I find the idea of mayo and pastrami off putting. Mustard and rye bread is all it needs. A corned beef and pastrami combo, or chopped liver and and pastrami combo are also fabulous.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back