The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing a couple of MCers already up and at me for the first day of the MC today! Pretty awesome.

Really wanted to buy the Bridgestone US Open staff bag on Ebay that went for $227.50 (plus shipping), but bought a new vacuum cleaner instead. I hate having to make dadgum adult and rational decisions. Stupid vacuum!!!!

Be the ball!!

It is true, no one cleans a house as fast as a man whose wife is on the way home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is true, no one cleans a house as fast as a man whose wife is on the way home.

Wait men clean? I thought only gay men did that. ;)

My wife is just always home so I have no need to rush.
Umm even when I wasn't you never rushed. The only thing you rush for is if your late for a tee time or a flight.

Umm even when I wasn't you never rushed. The only thing you rush for is if your late for a tee time or a flight.

I'm emotional right now. Leave me be and go smell those nice roses.

I'm emotional right now. Leave me be and go smell those nice roses.
Can't I came home yesterday and they all died. They were fine when I left and everyone died by the time I got home :(

I would like to think that there are smiles on the face of the posters

Wait men clean? I thought only gay men did that. ;)

Let me rephrase that then, no one cleans a house as fast as a man expecting some one on one time with his wife.

The Morgan Cup is so fricken cool!!!!

I love EVERYTHING about it!

Great golf today!

Awful quiet around THP with 40 heavy hitters at the Morgan Cup, can't wait to see the celebration video.

In honor of the final Morgan Cup this week. I had all five companies represented today for my round.

Bridgestone--330RX balls and cap

Callaway- OptiForce Driver, 3W, hybrid and MD 58 wedge

Cleveland-588DG wedge and stand bag

Cobra/Puma Monolite shoes.

TaylorMade- Tour Preferred irons 4-AW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406503595.197729.jpg

In honor of the final Morgan Cup this week. I had all five companies represented today for my round.

Bridgestone--330RX balls and cap

Callaway- OptiForce Driver, 3W, hybrid and MD 58 wedge

Cleveland-588DG wedge and stand bag

Cobra/Puma Monolite shoes.

TaylorMade- Tour Preferred irons 4-AW

View attachment 15731
I like it. I almost unwittingly did the same thing yesterday:

Bridgestone: DPC irons

Callaway: RazrX hybrids

Cleveland: (dang it, I didn't game my Z Stars...)

Cobra/Puma: Puma Tech shorts and socks

TMag: R1 Black & Adidas polo

I like it. I almost unwittingly did the same thing yesterday:

Bridgestone: DPC irons

Callaway: RazrX hybrids

Cleveland: (dang it, I didn't game my Z Stars...)

Cobra/Puma: Puma Tech shorts and socks

TMag: R1 Black & Adidas polo

Yeah. I kind of kicked my self for not going with my Puma orange shirt. But I think I look a bit like The Great Pumpkin in it.

Actually my photographer (UVAWahoo) had a closer up picture of all the clubs, but had to back up to get the shoes.

The universe has been giving me lemons for a few days now. Time to make some lemonade.

Had Spaghetti for dinner, now I have heartburn...

I thought everyone should know.

Tough day today. GG and I had to race home from the Morgan Cup to get the dogs due to some more issues coming up. It was awful having to run out after the trophy ceremony and not get to spend some time at the catered lunch, relaxing and discussing the event. It was like the perfect ending to the perfect event, except someone changing the time on you and you realize you are now late. But after a bunch of driving, we were able to pick them up and today is a rough day.

Ellie goes in for surgery to have the torn ligament in her leg repaired. The poor thing can't walk and is just in pain and its awful to see. Duke goes in at the same time to see another doctor because of his passing out. He gets excited and his lil heart just can't take it and he gets wobbly and goes down. It is so sad to witness. We will be out of pocket for much of the morning, but will do our best to get stuff back to you in a timely manner should you need assistance.

Thanks for understanding.

Tough day today. GG and I had to race home from the Morgan Cup to get the dogs due to some more issues coming up. It was awful having to run out after the trophy ceremony and not get to spend some time at the catered lunch, relaxing and discussing the event. It was like the perfect ending to the perfect event, except someone changing the time on you and you realize you are now late. But after a bunch of driving, we were able to pick them up and today is a rough day.

Ellie goes in for surgery to have the torn ligament in her leg repaired. The poor thing can't walk and is just in pain and its awful to see. Duke goes in at the same time to see another doctor because of his passing out. He gets excited and his lil heart just can't take it and he gets wobbly and goes down. It is so sad to witness. We will be out of pocket for much of the morning, but will do our best to get stuff back to you in a timely manner should you need assistance.

Thanks for understanding.
It's been said many times before...family first.
I'll be thinking of them both, hoping nothing but the best for the two of them.
I'm thinking some sort of time off is due to the four of you very soon.

Up at 5 am ready to go to work.... Except this time it's my real job and not heading over to True Blue or Caledonia to start the volunteer prep for the day.

JB/GG thoughts will be with you guys today and we all know it's family first around here.

It's been said many times before...family first.
I'll be thinking of them both, hoping nothing but the best for the two of them.
I'm thinking some sort of time off is due to the four of you very soon.

Thanks man, but sadly no time off. Have 7 days to complete coverage and then finish planning the CA trip I have in less than 2 weeks. Gone for 7 days and then back here and then the Gauntlet is here before we know it.

Busy time of year with getting the info on new club releases coming, launches coming soon and of course already working on 2015.

My thoughts are with you guys. Wishing for the very best with the pups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back