The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Can't wait to watch the complete tape of this. Already have the last day of the 2013 MC set up.

Phewwwww that would have sucked to lose a bag.

Great job everyone, on what is undoubtedly an experience than none of you will ever forget.

Here is my prediction on the Ace.... Jman. First THPMC, Last THPMC.

For guys at a computer or on a better phone than me, is it definitely an e series ball or could it be a B330? That and the color of the number will narrow the possibilities further.

For guys at a computer or on a better phone than me, is it definitely an e series ball or could it be a B330? That and the color of the number will narrow the possibilities further.

You guys are too funny like little detectives.

You guys are too funny like little detectives.
Oh, and by the way, did I do good in picking you today as part of one of my bets? Lol

Here's a pic of the end result. You gotta wait for the video though. Worth the wait.
hepemu8y.jpg

Is that a Bridgestone?

It's a Bridgestone, but 16 guys played Bridgestones this weekend.

Glad to see the bag issue is resolved. That would've been bad. Looks like it was a great event. I can not wait to get involved in some of this action. Especially match play. Just love it.

Guys please be patient all will be revealed including the ace

Over the last 4 days I've had the honor to meet so many wonderful people and witness some truly phenomenal golf. The final match up between Tadashi and Six4Three5 was outstanding, as were several other matches. I can't elaborate on it right now but Freddie made one of the classiest moves I've ever seen on the golf course today to his opponent Six4Three5.

I was able to grab this pic of Freddie on his final approach shot into #18.

While the golf played by these guys was awesome to watch the sportsmanship, respect and genuine friendship by these guys is first class.

I have been able to play golf with Freddie3 times over the past year and I am not surprised, he is one of the nicest/classiest guys i have met (no offense to anyone else)

Congrats to everyone who finished their once in a lifetime journey today! Such an amazing weekend to follow along and I could feel the excitement as each post came in with an update. To the volunteers, you guys absolutely killed it. You kept us involved through every match and it was easy to follow along all weekend. Thanks again guys!

To all the participants. Kudos to every single one of you. Did I want to be in the Morgan Cup? Hell yes. Could I have committed myself to it and given my all to my team and the game of golf? I don't think I could. You guys spent countless hours hitting thousands of range balls and thousands of putts on the practice green. Two or three rounds a week taking full penalty for months while keeping jobs and families happy. Just such a commitment and testament on the kind of people you all are. Who cares what the score is and what teams won. You've all just completed the ultimate test for any amateur. Your part of a very small group of people that get to say they took place in something like this.

Hats off and handshakes for all of you.

What.An.Experience.

The last WAS the BEST.

Excited to share a recap when the time is right.

Off to pizza joint now!

8uqupete.jpg

Is that a Bridgestone?

I would guess a Callaway but it really doesn't matter I am so ready to hear who it was and what it meant in the grand scheme of things. Congrats everyone on a great MC and a huge shout out to the volunteers for doing such a stellar job.

Stoked. Followed along but stayed quiet until the recaps.

Over the last 4 days I've had the honor to meet so many wonderful people and witness some truly phenomenal golf. The final match up between Tadashi and Six4Three5 was outstanding, as were several other matches. I can't elaborate on it right now but Freddie made one of the classiest moves I've ever seen on the golf course today to his opponent Six4Three5.

I was able to grab this pic of Freddie on his final approach shot into #18.

amape6y4.jpg

While the golf played by these guys was awesome to watch the sportsmanship, respect and genuine friendship by these guys is first class.

Casey, you couldn't have said it better than me. I am honored to have played against Freddie. I said it in the video and I'll say it now. He's the best golfer I've ever played with or against. When the video comes and it's recap time I will explain further, but I have to agree not only was he the best golfer, the most classy move, gesture I've ever received. Thanks Freddie. That will not be our last round together my friend.

Best homeless golfer ever?
zuge3eje.jpg

Thank you Pete for getting this picture. There is a very special place in my heart for this guy. He's giving me the 3 most fun rounds of golf I've ever played. I already have a pit in my stomach thinking, wondering when the next time I will get to play with Marc is. Him and Freddie are the 2 best players I've been lucky enough to tee it up with. But Marc like I said has a very special place in my heart. I've learned a lot about life and golf in 3 short rounds played with him.

JB and I have reached our hotel. We are going to eat and get cleaned up and then we will work on getting the celebration video and ace video ready for everyone.

We appreciate your patience.

Had a amazing time playing today with Vman,Putting_4Bird, and my opponent Rocky. Special thanks to first JB and Morgan, wow you guys are amazing and you couldn't have asked for a funner event. And a huge thanks to my amazing sponsors Cleveland/Srixon. I'm blown away from what you all gave me and done for me and seven others. It was a great #JourneyToBetter!!!!! And to my Team Albatross you are all going to be great friends now and forever. Love you guys!!! And finally all the other Morgan Cuppers you all are a special group of people. It's crazy that we can come from all over and end by knowing each other and giving hugs like were brothers. You all rock and you are what makes THP amazing!!!! Thanks everyone for following along can't wait for you all to see all the action.

Back