Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Safe travels everyone

On the road

Maybe easily.the worst post thp event blues EVER

And now the journey home begins. Good times this weekend. Sorry had to disappear last night, but I had to get some zzzzz's before my flight.

Leaving True Blue, a bit early and could use about 30 more hours of sleep, but it's time to get home.

#THPMC has come to an end, creating lasting memories and a time that 40+ of us will never forget.
Get home safe guys. I miss you already. Once #Cookie gets done sawing wood next to me, Kevin and I are gonna hit the road.

Packed up and sad to leave... This has been an event of a lifetime. Glad I took tomorrow off from work too because I need some sleep!

Packed up and sad to leave... This has been an event of a lifetime. Glad I took tomorrow off from work too because I need some sleep!

Travel safe, brother

Be safe.

#DoWorkDotCom

On the road back to Atlanta after dropping a couple friends off at the airport. Early morning, but it will be nice to get back home.

I understand the festivities were live last night. Sorry that I missed everything. I wanted to make sure that I got some sleep before getting up really early and driving for about seven hours.

Post Morgan Cup blues are already setting in. I already miss all of you. This is tough.

Can't wait for the recap thread. Safe travels everybody.

Safe travels everyone. What a weekend.

Safe travels home everyone.

On the road back to Atlanta after dropping a couple friends off at the airport. Early morning, but it will be nice to get back home.

I understand the festivities were live last night. Sorry that I missed everything. I wanted to make sure that I got some sleep before getting up really early and driving for about seven hours.

Post Morgan Cup blues are already setting in. I already miss all of you. This is tough.

Can't wait for the recap thread. Safe travels everybody.
Lol at "sleep"

#passedout

Safe travels buddy

Waiting for the next flight connection and reflecting on the weekend. Sleep will come easy on this next flight...

We are about 2 hours down the road. GregDan has his Monster, 441 was sleeping with his mouth open before Dan almost ran off the road and we are rollin' fast. Safe travels for those travelling today. It'll be nice to be home but I will miss the THP family a ton.

Just said goodbye to Fupresti, Nebgolfer, and mpeterson at the airport.

Today will be a brutally long travel day for me (car, plane, city bus, subway, train, car) and I'm looking forward to getting home, but man.... Can you get thp event hangover even if you don't play? YES you can.

Travel safe everyone.

Travel safe everyone!! Heading to the airport to begin my travel back home. Yes post Morgan Cup blues have set in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The final journey home back to Memphis has started. Long day ahead but so many fond memories to keep me goin. Everyone travel safe see u in the forums

Today will be a brutally long travel day for me (car, plane, city bus, subway, train, car) and I'm looking forward to getting home, but man.... Can you get thp event hangover even if you don't play? YES you can.

Travel safe everyone.
(petey) It was a pleasure meeting you in person my friend!

Travel safe everyone.
If you said goodbye, then who the hell is this dude??

hymysu7y.jpg

If you said goodbye, then who the hell is this dude??
Oh man. That's what three mornings of 5:00 am wake-up calls look like. Oof.

I can't stand the thought of leaving, but it's gotta happen. I'm going to miss this experience something terrible and I'm going to miss some of the closest friends I have even more.

Thank you THP, for giving the me such incredible moments to miss. Without you, we'd just be Sunday hackers burning the Monday morning oil at our jobs like nothing ever happened.

Noting the road now, and I'm trying not to tear up. You all made this one of the best times of my life, and I will cherish these memories for a lifetime.

Noting the road now, and I'm trying not to tear up. You all made this one of the best times of my life, and I will cherish these memories for a lifetime.
Safe travels buddy. Was great to finally meet ya

On the road

Maybe easily.the worst post thp event blues EVER
I was not prepared for the letdown that occurs after something like this. All these months of preparation and anticipation and just like that, it's over. I'm not an emotional guy, but I could not keep it together in my final exit interview. It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Back