Anyone up to play in Georgia on Aug 9/10

Rambler

Reaction score
Handicap
9.9, so 10
I might be making a relatively quick visit during the weekend of August 9/10. Still trying to iron - out possible flights, but wanted to put a feeler out there for interest.

Edit: Locale would be sort of important I guess. Most likely somewhere around Atlanta, but might be able to make it to Macon as well. Would be staying in McDonough for reference.

Last edited:
What part of GA will you be in?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

What part of GA will you be in?

LOL! Realized I left that out. Will be staying in McDonough.

Awesome, I actually work in mcdonough and am a member of Eagles Landing down there. Let me check my schedule to see if I'm traveling it in town

Sounds interesting. I live in Watkinsville, Ga. and would be interested in some sort of get together. I'll keep my eyes on this thread and maybe we can hook up. There are a ton of golfers in the surrounding area which could be up for a game :thumb:

Chances of this happening appear to be slim-and-none, for right now. If anything, I would be there mid-week, and would be tied-up with work. Bummer. Hopefully, I can swing something, if not now, then sometime this year.

Chances of this happening appear to be slim-and-none, for right now. If anything, I would be there mid-week, and would be tied-up with work. Bummer. Hopefully, I can swing something, if not now, then sometime this year.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Maybe next time you head this way we can get something together :thumb:

Bumping a prior thread - no need to start a new one, I guess. I know everyone is likely already tied-up with holiday plans, but I should be in GA from 26-DEC through 02-JAN. If anyone is up for a round or two, let me know. I'll be staying in McDonough, so a couple hours north or south are just fine for me.

I'm going to be taking some time off during a good bit of the holidays, I'll likely start a fresh tread inviting THPers to come play my home course. Stay tuned, would love to get a round in with you. Maybe we could even do something at the Canongate courses down in the McDonough area. Georgia National is a nice layout, and I've yet to play Heron Bay. I hear its a good layout as well.

I will likely be available for a round on 12/26 if it works to be a good day for everyone else.

Bumping a prior thread - no need to start a new one, I guess. I know everyone is likely already tied-up with holiday plans, but I should be in GA from 26-DEC through 02-JAN. If anyone is up for a round or two, let me know. I'll be staying in McDonough, so a couple hours north or south are just fine for me.

Let me know what y'all decide, I would love to tee it up with my Georgia Tech buddy again.

I would be up for some golf with fellow GA THPers. Let's see how the dates work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be taking some time off during a good bit of the holidays, I'll likely start a fresh tread inviting THPers to come play my home course. Stay tuned, would love to get a round in with you. Maybe we could even do something at the Canongate courses down in the McDonough area. Georgia National is a nice layout, and I've yet to play Heron Bay. I hear its a good layout as well.
I'll be getting in on the 26th, so could get in rounds after that. Hope we can get something together.
I will likely be available for a round on 12/26 if it works to be a good day for everyone else.

Let me know what y'all decide, I would love to tee it up with my Georgia Tech buddy again.

I would be up for some golf with fellow GA THPers. Let's see how the dates work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conveniently enough, I'll be staying with my parents, about 5 minutes from GA National. I have only played 1 Canongate course, Sun City. Have just never made it to GA National or Heron Bay.

Last edited:
I'd drive up to fill a foursome, and hit one last new-to-me course by the end of the year.

It looks like I'm going to be out of town on 12/26. But I'll be back that evening if anyone is looking to play the weekend.

I'm going to be off the 24th through the 4th (except working Monday the 29th). I like the idea of you joining us Sean!

I'd love for as many folks to join as possible, so I'm going to be as flexible with my timing as I can.

I can be available on the 27th, 29th, or 30th. The 2nd is a possibility, but less likely.

I'll go ahead and throw out a proposal for the 27th (SeeMoreGuy, any chance you are available on the 27th? I know you mentioned the 26th previously), just in case that allows folks who might be working the following week to join in.

Unfortunately I will not be available. Hopefully next time.

Bumping this because I'm teeing it up with some FL THPers today and looking forward to a round with some folks in GA.

In free the 27th though the long term forecast doesn't look great. Hopefully the weather outlook will improve. I can call Georgia National in McDonough early this coming week and grab some tee times.

I can do the 27th; who else?

It will depend on what the doctor tells me on Wednesday, hew will be letting me know something about the sciatic nerve pain I have been experiencing. I would love to tee it up with y'all but the game is in the crapper right now and unless the doctor performs some sort of miracle I will be resting the back until Bridgestone University next month.

Back