Anyone up to play in Georgia on Aug 9/10

Have a blast gents!

I have a friend that may join us. Is that ok?
That should be fine. Would give us 6 and were can split into two threesomes. I'll call the course and get the 2nd tee time.

Just called and grabbed the 2nd tee time. We have 10:03 and 10:12. Have space for 2 more if anyone would like to join!

I'm currently rolling south through Indiana. Sure wish I was already on the golf course. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Got room for one more?

Merry Christmas to all!!!

John I'll drive

I am in.

What time are you Warner Robinites pulling out in the morning?

Jeffrey

I can't wait for this guys! Looking forward to meeting you Rambler! I'll be trying to arrive around 9 to 9:15am. Very excited to be playing with THPers!

Jeffrey
Not sure yet. Waiting to hear back from Sean. Will post in here when a I know.

Jeffrey
Looks like will be hitting the road around 7:30.

Looks like will be hitting the road around 7:30.

Should only take about 80 mins to get there, but I like to loosen up on the range, of course, and then there's catching up THP style with everyone.

Rambler is bringing a bag of entirely new fitted sticks... And if the ball pops off his wood faces the way it did at the dome the other day..... There could be some looooooong bombs and eagles on par fives.... Have fun out there guys!

Finally made it, after some painful traffic delays. Gonna take it out on some little white balls tomorrow.

Rambler is bringing a bag of entirely new fitted sticks... And if the ball pops off his wood faces the way it did at the dome the other day..... There could be some looooooong bombs and eagles on par fives.... Have fun out there guys!
I was genuinely excited after the first few swings with the new wood shafts. Need better swing consistency with irons, though. Oh, and please, a little putting touch - I didn't even threaten making a putt in Tampa.

Regardless, we are going to have a good time at GA National this AM!

Have fun guys, maybe post a pic or two and give an update for those of us unable to make it.

I was genuinely excited after the first few swings with the new wood shafts. Need better swing consistency with irons, though. Oh, and please, a little putting touch - I didn't even threaten making a putt in Tampa.

Regardless, we are going to have a good time at GA National this AM!
Yeah I was leaving the putting out. ?

Good weather & THP folks = Awesome time! :bomb::golf2: Maybe another eagle today or hole-in-one in the mix...... :bananadance:Enjoy your day!!

Yeah I was leaving the putting out. ?
If my range swings are an indication, I'm going to have a good time. (No comment on the quality of golf).

Thanks to all the guys that made it out, today. Really enjoyed the round and meeting some of the Georgia THP contingent.

Thanks to all the guys that made it out, today. Really enjoyed the round and meeting some of the Georgia THP contingent.

I hated that I could not make it but I knew all of you would have a blast. Hope to see you next year my friend.

Back