Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Ok 2 hours at home is enough...I'm ready to do it all again (just don't tell G-rex)

Ok 2 hours at home is enough...I'm ready to do it all again (just don't tell G-rex)

I can't lie, not shown in the picture of my kids is the wedge and ball in my other hand. While they were bouncing, I was chipping around the back yard. Eight hours in the car made me a bit stir crazy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Pro tip to make the last couple hours fly by: let Canadan take the wheel and then grab his PS Vita! 30 minutes to go

We have puppies!!!!

They are watching Josh heat up the grill haha.

6avugyra.jpg

Man I've been thinking about Duke a bunch, I hope all is well.

Safely to New Market, Virginia. I missed my kids, who are happy to have someone watch them jump on the trampoline.

anurebev.jpg

What a beautiful photograph! I've always wanted to get up to see the Shenandoah Valley.

Amarillo by morning....no....now. Back to Texas due to tornado possibility, tower was evacuated in Denver.

Amarillo by morning....no....now. Back to Texas due to tornado possibility, tower was evacuated in Denver.

Holy crap Doug

Yuck....that sucks man.

Good luck Doug. Hope it works out.

Wow. Stay safe man.

Roll with it partner. Better to be a little late getting home and insuring that you get there safely.

True on safe. Tera says there was a warning but saw nothing even of a storm on her way to pick me up. Refueling and headed up up and away as soon as the tanks are topped off.

Safely to New Market, Virginia. I missed my kids, who are happy to have someone watch them jump on the trampoline.

anurebev.jpg

What a beautiful place Steve...why in the hell do you all live in Arizona again? :alien:

Arrived home safely sooner than expected to a tremendously loving welcome from my dog, I can only imagine what Morgan and Josh felt as they got the pups. I really am glad to be home, but dang it I want to leave tomorrow night and do this all over again! I miss you all and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. The Morgan Cup will live on through memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Thank you for the privilege to be there to witness the Ultimate Golf Event, period!

Arrived home safely sooner than expected to a tremendously loving welcome from my dog, I can only imagine what Morgan and Josh felt as they got the pups. I really am glad to be home, but dang it I want to leave tomorrow night and do this all over again! I miss you all and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. The Morgan Cup will live on through memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Thank you for the privilege to be there to witness the Ultimate Golf Event, period!

Glad you got home safely Tyler, my friend. I was so happy you were there this week, buddy. You and all the guys put in a ton of work and the event was much the better for it, for us, and for all that were following. Hope to see you again soon, man.

Just landed in Houston, just waiting for the plane to fill and then off to Phoenix. Exhausted is an understatement.

Waiting for the final flight. Luckily the airline offered to check my suitcase for free. Oh and my travel bag with 2 sets of clubs came it exactly at 50 lbs. Anyway, 2 hours from now I will be home.
9a3u7y9e.jpg

Just got home about 45 mins ago. Hope everyone had/has safe and easy travels home fellas.

Just got home about 45 mins ago. Hope everyone had/has safe and easy travels home fellas.

Glad you guys made it home safe buddy, you two are freakin awesome!

Glad you guys made it home safe buddy, you two are freakin awesome!

Thanks my friend. I will cherish our time on the course together forever. I cannot wait to tee it up with you again buddy.

Glad you guys made it home safely. It was great meeting Amanda. In keeping with THP tradition, you way out-kicked your coverage.

In Dallas, one more to Tulsa. Almost there.

Finally made it home. 14 hours in a car is exhausting. Came home to the wife and little ones not even interested I was here. Oh well, I still have my memories of my extended family to keep a smile on my face. I hope to see you all very soon.

Back