Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Got home a little bit ago and got to see the last of a beautiful sunset on the lake. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted, and the blues have set in. This was so much more than I ever would have hoped for and I have all of you to thank. I love you, and I'm proud to be a part of this MC brotherhood.

Glad to see everyone making it home safely. ..miss u all already

Finally getting ready to board in Baltimore. Quick flight then home we will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally getting ready to board in Baltimore. Quick flight then home we will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a long day Christian! Glad to
See you made it.

Wheels down in Denver! Safe travels to those still in transit!

Came home to a note from my wife, and a golf ball display case on the wall as part of my birthday present. The first thing that will go in there is one of my QStars from this weekend - right in the canter spot. One last time - thanks to everybody who was down there for being just absolutely great. This really was one of those experiences you don't get many of.

It was a long day. Left at 7:30 and walked in my door at 7:30 but it was sooooooooo worth it. I miss everyone BADLY.

Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

In Tulsa. Miss you all, but time to go see my gorgeous pregnant wife!

Made it home myself. Going straight to bed. Good night everybody, glad to see everyone reaching their destonations safely.

Glad everyone is home safe. Finally laying next to my loving wife and decompressing. A flood of memories keep coming and she just laughs at me. I won't let them stop though.

Just walled off the plane in Albany.

azy8abuh.jpg

Someone is waiting for ddec to come out.

And clubs aren't here. Awesome

I know this is asking a lot, but would you guys mind all moving to Ohio? I can't handle the distance thing.
Usually everyone wants out of Ohio. Why don't you move to Florida and pick up folks on the way?

Time for softball

With the delay...no way I could make the games. Good thing probably

Hope that find your clubs!

Whattttttttt

Yup they are a no show. Supposedly they will arrive at midnight. Will stop by the airport tomorrow morning. Guess how much sleep I'll get tonight.

With the delay...no way I could make the games. Good thing probably

Hope that find your clubs!

Finally home to Phoenix with a beautiful wife and gorgeous puppy full of smiles waiting for me. This was a wild ride. No ragrets.

Finally home to Phoenix with a beautiful wife and gorgeous puppy full of smiles waiting for me. This was a wild ride. No ragrets.

Not even one letter? Bwahahahha.

Miss you brother. Thanks for being awesome. A round I will never forget.

This is what I came home to yesterday. Really capped off a great weekend and made me feel glad to be home.

[video=youtube;-7wsFJD3cac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wsFJD3cac&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back