Wicked Cool Homeless Man

"God save the queen" is the only swing tempo thought I will ever use.

Also WCHM plays in the rain

7azeba4y.jpg

WCHM was awesome this weekend, and I'm glad I got to meet him. Seeing his Mr. Miyagi golfer routine on the bridge at number 1 on Sunday was pretty cool, and pretty brave of him if you ask me. Such a cool guy and I hope I get to see him many more times down the road.

Such a cool shot. Can't wait to see all of it. And that name is awesome.

Love it! Trout is one cool dude I'm glad I got to know him in 2012 and I look forward to playing a round with him someday.

#trouting

Wicked Cool Homeless Man

Having had the opportunity to meet Marc twice now, I can only say it isn't enough. The man is the embodiment of all that makes THP great and I'm proud to have shared a patch of grass with him.

It's a fact. Marc is wicked cool, and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. I'm proud to be able to consider him my friend.

Not much else to say. WCHM is the man. I'm glad he got to show it off to the world.

and I thought freddy couples was cool!!!!

Marc is a good egg. Loved teeing it up with him when I was down in charleston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

his tempo is so freaking good. God Save the Queen

Only a WCHM could have a swing that cool and smooth.

Had only heard about how good his swing was and then I got to hit some range balls with him on Thursday. Awesome to see silk in motion

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Marc is a class act through and through. Proud to call him a friend. And man can he smash a golf ball.

Some homeless guy hacked my friends list... Oh it's that Trout Bum.

Trout - WCHM - Marc, what ever you choose to call him, he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. And that is no exaggeration. Have had the pleasure to play two full rounds with the legend that is now WCHM. You don't know the definition of sweet until you see him hit a 3 iron. Love you Marc! You rocked the #THPMC!

Love the GoPro and that swing looks really, really smooth. From everything I have heard about the WCHM, he seems like a great guy. I hope our paths cross soon so we can meet and play a round together.

I love that I was able to meet Marc last weekend. Sorry our practice round got cut short. In those 3 holes we played together the conversation we had is something I am very appreciative of and I will take with me forever. I can't wait to tee it up with you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wicked Cool Homeless Man was a legend this weekend. He was also my villa mate, and a true gentleman the entire week. Every morning I'd be woken up to the smell of coffee brewing. By the time I stumbled out still half asleep, I saw WCHM laughing at me and handing me a cup of coffee. We'd chit chat for a few minutes, take turns popping everything back into place on a foam roller I brought, then get ready for the day.

On Sunday morning there was a little surprise. Because he was leaving before we were, he left us a filter full of fresh coffee grounds so we wouldn't go without it Monday morning when we left. Small gesture, but just shows how thoughtful he is.

He was like a big brother to Melissa and I all week, and it's something I'll never forget.

Probably my favorite pic of him. Saturday morning, we were first on the range.

e9uqe4y2.jpg

Cool angle.

Love it! Trout was a ROCK STAR in this thing. Smile from ear to ear everytime you saw him! I loved seeing that brother. Well done!

Great swing! Awesome video, loved the backwards hat. Haven't met WCHM yet, but can't wait to tee it up with him someday.

WCHM, I love this dude like a brother. Funny as heck and very genuine! Honored to call you friend!

I'm a better person for knowing Trout now. We hit it off from the start and it was like we'd knew each other for years. In our match on Sunday I went up to him on the 3rd green and asked him if he wanted me to call him Trout or Marc during the round cause I liked calling him Trout.

You Da Man Trout/WCHM!

Back