TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to hear and see more about apparel now. Seeing what Cobra and Callaway is throwing out there as me excited for those guys and to see what TM has for all of us.

I'm excited too Deano. Especially since ALL of us will be in different scripting.

I'm ready to hear and see more about apparel now. Seeing what Cobra and Callaway is throwing out there as me excited for those guys and to see what TM has for all of us.

I'm excited too Deano. Especially since ALL of us will be in different scripting.

It's like the last piece. Can't make a mad dash to your bag #naked. Pretty cool to see what we will be wearing next weekend!

Seeing the Callaway teaser made me just that much more excited for our stuff.

It's like the last piece. Can't make a mad dash to your bag #naked. Pretty cool to see what we will be wearing next weekend!

Not gonna go there.

:)

Shoes. I want to know shoes

My guess is going to be the adizero sport II

Our tour rep Kenn freaking knocked out of the park today!

Kenny was a freakin CHAMP. I can't thank him enough today for the help he gave all of the Taylormade staffers. He's an absolute legend.

Kenny was a freakin CHAMP. I can't thank him enough today for the help he gave all of the Taylormade staffers. He's an absolute legend.

He truly goes the extra mile, and he's a blast! He told us today some stuff you can't hear from anywhere else.

I couldn't believe it when Kenn showed up today with some parting gifts on the 1st tee. This guy went way above and beyond anything I ever expected!

I can't put into words how blown away I have been by the level of service he gave us TM staffers this weekend. Completely humbled by the amount of time and attention he gave us, truly feeling like a TM staffer.

I can't put into words how blown away I have been by the level of service he gave us TM staffers this weekend. Completely humbled by the amount of time and attention he gave us, truly feeling like a TM staffer.

Seriously- to have that treatment was absurd. Amazing and absurd

Ken was a freaking ROCKSTAR. He took the phrase "tour experience" to another level. Running back and adjusting clubs, getting accessories, changing shafts, retipping shafts. What an awesome guy and am amazing job of taking care of these guys.

Ken was a freaking ROCKSTAR. He took the phrase "tour experience" to another level. Running back and adjusting clubs, getting accessories, changing shafts, retipping shafts. What an awesome guy and am amazing job of taking care of these guys.

Getting up early to adjust castors putter and driving it to the course. Are you serious? Talk about a tour experience

I think he genuinely enjoyed it. He appreciated the fact that we are a bunch of golf geeks, hence him breaking out stuff that you would never see anywhere else like prototype balls and Masters green SLDR weights.

I think he genuinely enjoyed it. He appreciated the fact that we are a bunch of golf geeks, hence him breaking out stuff that you would never see anywhere else like prototype balls and Masters green SLDR weights.

More amazingness!!

Thank you again TaylorMade for your support of the Morgan Cup.

pu5ezy5u.jpg

This cannot be said enough. I'll put more of it in my recap, but Kenn was just unbelievable to us. He did so much above and beyond for us.

This cannot be said enough. I'll put more of it in my recap, but Kenn was just unbelievable to us. He did so much above and beyond for us.

Yeah dude really stepped in and embraced it. Loved that he even stuck around for most of the day and watched the golf

Kenn gave the TM staffers the best treatment that any group have received throughout the history of this event. Really gave them a true tour experience. He gave us extra gloves, balls, tees. Changed lie angles and grips. Reshafted a hybrid, changed the SLDR weight on the bottom of the club. Provided extra shoes, gave us some Tmag swag, and then showed up on the tee Sunday Morning with Club Glove towels because it was going to extra humid out. The guy really cared for the event and wanted to make it the best weekend of golf we could experience. He without a doubt made that happen for this group of 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back