Greatest Staff Bag Picture Ever

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Man this made me smile. The 2014 Morgan Cup had the tour treatment for 40 THPers.

ejaza6u2.jpg

ynedeten.jpg

4aga4eqy.jpg

Amazing

Just awesome all the way around!

So cool!

One of the best, most memorable moments of my life. Thank you so much, Josh, for cooking up this crazy idea.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

That one in the middle is so cool. It's like looking through a tear of joy...... Could be sweat though :angel:

Those pics are awesome......

JM

I was wondering what was going to be done with 40 of them.

I half expected a two tier grandstand of some kind to be constructed by True Blue to accommodate us, based on their efforts of last year.

If you want to see 40 grown men ohh and ahh and act like 5 year olds then that is what the picture above represents. It was so awesome to get caught up in that moment and just take it all in

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Those bags are Incredible! Great pic.

Simply amazing.

Simply can't be topped. Absolutely amazing.

man look at all those staffers.

I was there yet that is still a hard set of pictures to believe.

What an amazing set of five primary companies and 40 fine individuals.

Thats a sight you dont see to often. I was surprised we all didnt take off into a sprint.

Love those pictures.

Cannot wait to see the footage of us during our walk out to the range. Just goosebumps.

Such great pictures... I love how Seth is standing there like Superman right on the end while we're all trying to squeeze in. Such a special day.

Thats a sight you dont see to often. I was surprised we all didnt take off into a sprint.

The increasing pace from casual walk to speed walk to jog was hilarious to be a part of. I was more than halfway there before I realized I'd left my wife behind!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Incredible photo.....simply incredible !

Absolutely Incredible!

amazing pics, even with the tpluff photobomb

It was an amazing sight to see in person and these pictures came out great.

That was a sight to behold. Very sweet looking picture

Back