2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I can't wait to meet quite a few people I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet!

Obviously you're a long time vet to THP events so that says something that you're that exited. I'll be making my first, I'd say my excitement level is about off the charts.

Dude, it's the Bear Trap. It's PGA National. It's Bridgestone. It's THP.

Put all that together and tell me it's not EXCITING.

I'm ready to shock the world (so to speak), I've been working hard, I want those who remembered how I played last year in Vegas to witness where I am, and where my game is going!

I'm exited!

Looking forward to seeing a transformed Slicey face!! Time to change the name to Michigan Power Fade!

I'm ready to shock the world (so to speak), I've been working hard, I want those who remembered how I played last year in Vegas to witness where I am, and where my game is going!

I'm exited!
I am pretty excited to get a do-over on some 1st time THP event stuff too. Some golf, some other stuff. Its going to be so great, I just can't wait.

58 days guys and gals. 58 days that cannot go by too quickly.

Like everyone else, I am super pumped for this to get here! Will be my third event of the year but hopefully first relatively pain free in my left arm with full range of motion back. Excited to see and talk to awesome THPers I met in my first 2 events and, like others, excited to expose my lovely wife to THP up close and personal!

PGA National is an awesome place with some great courses (and great prices). You guys are going to have a blast. We did our guy's trip there last year. I loved the Champion and Palmer courses the best.

Dude, it's the Bear Trap. It's PGA National. It's Bridgestone. It's THP.

Put all that together and tell me it's not EXCITING.

Looking forward to seeing a transformed Slicey face!! Time to change the name to Michigan Power Fade!

I don't think it will fully hit me until I walk off the plane in Florida and realize I am about to be on my way to a PGA resort. This will be my first event and every time I think about it I get so excited about the courses, the food, meeting people, and some fun nights.

PGA National is an awesome place with some great courses (and great prices). You guys are going to have a blast. We did our guy's trip there last year. I loved the Champion and Palmer courses the best.

My favorites too! Awesome golf courses and those going are in for a treat :thumb:

I wish this was next week. I've got the post Morgan Cup blues. I miss my THP brothers. :crying:

One of the first things I said after the MC was over was that I wasn't sure I could do this thing lol. So much went into the MC that I wasn't sure I had much more to give, but of course this one is quite different. I'll be looking to play well (Hawkwell), but really I'll be looking to celebrate THP and the good times we create.

One of the first things I said after the MC was over was that I wasn't sure I could do this thing lol. So much went into the MC that I wasn't sure I had much more to give, but of course this one is quite different. I'll be looking to play well (Hawkwell), but really I'll be looking to celebrate THP and the good times we create.

You will be my Ivan Drago to my Clubber Lang...With different ending results.

I don't think it will fully hit me until I walk off the plane in Florida and realize I am about to be on my way to a PGA resort. This will be my first event and every time I think about it I get so excited about the courses, the food, meeting people, and some fun nights.

You're in for a heck of a treat Golds. Just be yourself, have fun, and assume we're all already friends. It's the absolute best way to approach a THP event.

[QUOT E=jlukes;3192214]If he dies, he dies.[/QUOTE]
Whatever he hits....He destroys!

Team Canahawk would be unstoppable.

Me too man! We'll both have our better halves with us as well. This is going to be all about the good times for me. From the course to the iBar. I'm just going to enjoy every minute of it.

And you most certainly deserve to celebrate that in a big way. All of you do. I cannot thank THP enough for the joy you've all added to my life.

Me too man! We'll both have our better halves with us as well. This is going to be all about the good times for me. From the course to the iBar. I'm just going to enjoy every minute of it.

Now this sounds like fun.

You've convinced me....I'm in.

Bascially everything I saw last weekend inspired me. Inspired me to have more fun on the course and play better golf. I haven't picked up a golf club since June 5th (anyone want to be my partner?), and won't get out on the golf course again until August 28th...but that gives me basically a month. A month to get back into the swing of things and ready to show up in Palm Beach ready to play. Playing good golf with awesome people and enjoying every minute of it. It's been the only thought that kicks those post THP event blues to the curb--knowing this is coming, and knowing I'll be ready.

This is home of the legendary grilled cheese as well, isn't it?

I cannot wait for the bear trap ahhhh!

the best I have ever had.

I like it #buzzsaw. Ahhh. I can just feel the excitement of Saturday morning right now. Some great golf courses down there folks.

Back