The Memories Are Forever - The Ultimate Golf Event Period!

A perfect way to enjoy a coffee break right there! Thank you brother!

Awesome. Great little video there.

What a great way to recap!

I hate that I can't watch this at work. Got through the first couple of minutes before my phone crapped out. What I did see, I loved. It brought back a ton of memories immediately.

I'm also pumped that a bunch of pictures I took ended up making the cut. I wasn't just there to root on DotCom, I took on a responsibility to share with the forum what I was seeing, and that validates it a bit.

Wow! I'm sitting here in my office ready to go do it again! Such a special week for me & just makes me smile seeing all the joy those images captured.

Nicely done, JB

Just sheer awesome there. I assume T2Grn18 captured a lot of those shots, he's got talent!

great job

What a great video filled with awesome memories

Great video, nothing quite like a THP event

Great video, can't wait to see the coverage, going to be awesome.

There's a pic at the 2:49 mark of me hitting a shot that I just have to have. Love this video a lot.

LOVE it!!

Wow what a great video and what great memories.

The Morgan Cup...there's NOTHING better!!!

Wow great Video, Thank you Josh for putting that together. That will always be great to watch over and over again.

Great video, looks like a lot of great memories were captured! Something to keep for a long long time

That was pretty damn cool. Thank you for putting that together Josh. Alot of emotions going through me watching that.

Love that presentation JB, well done!

Love that the 441 putting stroke made the final cut. Good stuff up in there. Thanks for putting it together.
My only good shot of the weekend when the camera was on...should just play it in a loop over and over

Awesome video! Thanks for putting that together. Its been fun to watch and follow along with all the recaps. I was just waiting for cookies hole in one footage at the end haha. Great stuff

Great job JB!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Beautiful video. I know for myself this event will never leave from my life's fondest memories

Great video, but now I'm all misty again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Absolutely love the video. Brings back so many great memories....

Back