Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Team, when does the NDA expire? Look forward to hearing about your experiences.

There's a couple different dates. I think the first things we can talk about will be out there in a couple weeks. The rest possibly a month?

Yes dying to talk these up!

Keith was cool with it. He just said no pictures posted until the embargo is lifted. Cleveland/Srixon wants us to play them to give feedback and to post as soon as we can on the date. I know I trust the dudes I play with to respect a company as cool as Cleveland/Srixon to let me play pre-release gear :)
Cool anybody coming to Maryland and need a playing partner. Ha

You know you got hooked up when Keith says "Let me see that thing. I haven't been able to check it out in person yet."

Daaaaaammmmnn!!!

The wait on the embargo date is killing me with these knowing that you guys have hit them...

Nate, did you go with CG16 tours? Was surprised to see them in your bag pics over the weekend. Great irons.

Just got back from work do my apologies for the late reply. Yes, I went with the CG16 Tour T Stamp irons, made for me by their tour department. Great looking and feeling irons, and I'm going to be spending some quality time with them to get them dialed in.

Just got back from work do my apologies for the late reply. Yes, I went with the CG16 Tour T Stamp irons, made for me by their tour department. Great looking and feeling irons, and I'm going to be spending wire sine tinge with them to get them dialed in.

Awesome! I had the standard CG16s and loved them. I'm sure they'll treat you well.

Guys, great to hear that everything went so well...even though you had to deal with Keith (aka "The B Team" haha)! Excited to know that your gear met or exceeded any expectations (I hope!). Sorry that I could not make it out to Myrtle because I know it would have been a memorable experience for me as well.

Just because the MC is over, don't lose touch. Enjoy the new sticks and wait with baited breath for that embargo date.

Cheers,

AD

Thanks again Alex for everything that you and Team Cleveland/Srixon did. I freaking love my Clubs, Staff Bags and my Bobby Jones Apparel. We looked and so did our clubs out there!!! Pretty sure everyone wanted to check them out. And Keith, Well he might be the B Team but man he was A++ there. Who the heck goes and buys some Beers and brings them to there Sweaty Staffers, Keith does LOL!!! He was great to chat with and just answered everything we asked him sept for maybe some newer stuff that he might not have even known yet. I am going to hit up the range tonight and I can't wait to get them back out on the course and see them perform. IF they perform like they did for me on Sunday I know I will be scoring low. So Thanks again Alex!!!
Guys, great to hear that everything went so well...even though you had to deal with Keith (aka "The B Team" haha)! Excited to know that your gear met or exceeded any expectations (I hope!). Sorry that I could not make it out to Myrtle because I know it would have been a memorable experience for me as well.

Just because the MC is over, don't lose touch. Enjoy the new sticks and wait with baited breath for that embargo date.

Cheers,

AD

Cheers,

AD

This place will explode with postings when that day comes Alex. I know a few are in love with these sticks!

Last edited:
Come on embargo day, looking forward to hearing about this equipment

Cheers,

AD
You were missed buddy but we appreciate all of your hard working in making our dream a reality

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Well, thanks to coers finding out from Alex the correct settings for the driver I now realize I had it set wrong the entire weekend. LOL! Was wondering why they seemed to be leaking a bit right on me. Set it right tonight and whamo!! Got my ball flight back! Thanks coers and Alex!

Well, thanks to coers finding out from Alex the correct settings for the driver I now realize I had it set wrong the entire weekend. LOL! Was wondering why they seemed to be leaking a bit right on me. Set it right tonight and whamo!! Got my ball flight back! Thanks coers and Alex!
Your welcome dude!!! Your big time so only the best for you.

The one I hit leaked just a bit right...

Now I know why. Glad it wasn't me.

The one I hit leaked just a bit right...

Now I know why. Glad it wasn't me.

It still was better than the one Johnny Mojo and TNT hit with it. Didn't know they normally took divots with their drivers.

My god these new irons.

My god these new irons.
I'm think the same thing Hawk. They have been feeling awesome when striking the ball and I have just been finding more GIR. Even got a birdie tonight thanks to hitting it close to the pin.

My god these new irons.

I went to the range tonight since the shipped clubs showed up today, and had the biggest smile on my face the whole time. In my opinion, these things are just ridiculous.

That's a good word. Ridiculous.

I do wish I would have taken a swipe or two more with them. They did look fantastic

I do wish I would have taken a swipe or two more with them. They did look fantastic
You stole our cart with them I'm surprised you didn't lol..

You all are a bunch of teasers....

Yea I hate to be like that, but I can't help it. Total package.

Back