California Trip - Take 3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
3rd time this year THP is heading out to California to meet with some of the great golf companies out there. This trip is jam packed and here is a look at who we will be meeting with (so far)

Titleist
TaylorMade
Callaway
Cobra
Matrix
Project X
Cleveland

Each day we will have a live thread setup for us to update on some of the cool things we encounter. While some of our meetings will be about pre-release gear and 2015, there are plenty of content filled updates to come without question. If you have questions in mind for the companies about current offerings or have general content questions, please feel free to ask them here.

MikeDean441 will be accompanying me on this trip while GolferGal stays behind at THP HQ and takes care of our mascots (they need it).

That shall be a fun trip. Cant wait to see some sneak peaks.

I'm pretty excited to follow this one. The Titleist portion has my attention. As well as the trip to Cleveland.

Excited to hear more...have fun out there!

I'm pretty excited to follow this one. The Titleist portion has my attention. As well as the trip to Cleveland.

Put my name next to this post as well.

Looking forward to following this thread! You guys have fun (like you won't) and be safe on your travels!

safe travels.... rack up those frequent flyer miles.

Sounds like a fun trip, cant wait to hear about the visits and see what kind of interesting things these companies have to share with us.

Huge fan of the THP Cali trips.

Really excited for the two shaft companies. You guys always bring back great insight and the "behind the scenes" pics are top quality.

More Tech Talk with TO!!!!

I'm most interested in hearing more about the Gauntlet from Callaway!

7 companies up there, there's just so many good things that will come from that. I'm probably the most curious in the Titleist trip, only because that's the one that jumps off the out to me for some reason. I'd be interested to hear if they imagined the success they've had from the AP1 and AP2 line as they've had.

After all the excitement from the last one out im really looking forward to this one!

Going to be another fun follow. Last time out was epic in the coverage.

Awesome, excited to follow along and looking forward to the live update threads - always tons of cool new info shared.

I like seeing Titleist's name in that list. Some great companies in that list. Looking forward to hearing great things!

Sounds like a crazy busy week! More time for 441 to stand there with his mouth on the floor in awe. Looking forward to it

Can't wait to see what info comes out of this trip. Seeing Titleist on that list has me intrigued.

I can't wait to follow along again, these trips are packed with so much information, very cool inside looks!

Safe travels and can't wait for the resulting content.

You guys have been here a bunch of times so far this year

Some old friends and Titleist. Hmm..

That's a lot of stops at some pretty fine companies. Looking forward to hearing about it.

~Rock

Cleveland has me interested after some of the talk and speculation following the Morgan Cup and what you guys can't discuss yet....
Makes me wonder if we are going to find out about something new for the 588RTX wedges? - this is my speculation based on previous posts elsewhere so I am probably way off the mark with that one

Callaway is bound to be special as they always seem to have something up there sleeves to surprise everyone with, but even if they don't, you can always expect a good laugh with Harry and Hashtag - will you guys have time to participate in the office golf?

Really excited to see this, particularly to see how the Titleist portion goes since they are really new to the THP fold, as it were.

Back