The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging in my office. The countdown is ON.
I did the same thing when I had wrist surgery way back in 96. I went in to the Ortho's office, did some ROM testing, squeezed a tennis ball a few times, and was out the door and on the course not 45 minutes later.
I asked him if I could still play golf or would this affect me. He asked me, "Could you play before?"

Touché, Doctor, touché.

I find the timing of this Deadpool test footage "leak" a little suspect. First, the grainy footage of the ComiCon showing hits the web two years after the fact, during this year's ComiCon. Then the HD version is "hacked and leaked" by someone. Then Liefeld is tweeting about a modified script that is currently under review by Fox, and adamant that a PG-13 Deadpool would be every bit as good as an R rated flick. I'm afraid I'm getting my hopes up about this movie being made.

There is no PG-13 version of Deadpool that would be good. The character doesnt allow it. Kind of like a PG-13 version of Punisher.

There is no PG-13 version of Deadpool that would be good. The character doesnt allow it. Kind of like a PG-13 version of Punisher.
I don't disagree. His tweets refer more to The Wolverine, like when he stabs someone and there's no blood on his claws, so its ok. I'm not going to kid myself and say I wouldn't go see it, though.

Just had the best salad ever. The Southern fried chicken salad. Aged cheddar, blue cheese crumbles, cherry tomatoes, your choice of dressing (I went with thousand island). It is in no way shape or form healthy, but probably the first time I was blown away by a salad.

Sitting at the car wash and a guy is whining about it being soooooooo hot and humid. It's 80 and 25% humidity....... I fell out of my chair..... After last week in MB this feels amazing

Just had the best salad ever. The Southern fried chicken salad. Aged cheddar, blue cheese crumbles, cherry tomatoes, your choice of dressing (I went with thousand island). It is in no way shape or form healthy, but probably the first time I was blown away by a salad.

Ha ha. Before I even read the whole post, I thought if that doesn't come with thousand island dressing it'll be a crime.

Just found out my roommate is taking a job in ATL. Now I'm stuck trying to find a place to live and all of my bills are going to double. F me.

Just found out my roommate is taking a job in ATL. Now I'm stuck trying to find a place to live and all of my bills are going to double. F me.

Move to Sarasota. We can build a tree house for ya.

I am so looking forward to the weekend. Been a long week.

Best non autocorrect ever;

Howbawesomebwouksbrharvbed

I was about 1/2 through my Wii workout when the wife came running in the door asking me to come help. She had taken the dog on a short leisurely walk. He collapsed or something and couldn't get up and I had to carry him in the house. The vet appointment tomorrow may take on a different tone. I can't stand the thought of this guy suffering. Unless the vet sees something very different, I am wondering if maybe it's time (although I appreciate the sentiments, no need to say sorry and stuff...I think I've transitioned from being really sad to wanting to treat our family member humanely and with compassion. It sucks but if it's time it's time).

I was about 1/2 through my Wii workout when the wife came running in the door asking me to come help. She had taken the dog on a short leisurely walk. He collapsed or something and couldn't get up and I had to carry him in the house. The vet appointment tomorrow may take on a different tone. I can't stand the thought of this guy suffering. Unless the vet sees something very different, I am wondering if maybe it's time (although I appreciate the sentiments, no need to say sorry and stuff...I think I've transitioned from being really sad to wanting to treat our family member humanely and with compassion. It sucks but if it's time it's time).

Aww man that's rough. Wish there was something I could do or say to help. :/

Been quite a stressful, yet rewarding week. I will be glad when Tuesday rolls around. Thats my Fridays. Rounds plans, game feels great.

Thankful for friends. A buddy of mine is going to let me rent out his furnished basement for a few months until I find a permanent place. Crisis averted for now.

Ugh! Sorry man

When is the appt today buddy? Thinking about you guys.

Congrats on your roommate's new job.

Thankful for friends. A buddy of mine is going to let me rent out his furnished basement for a few months until I find a permanent place. Crisis averted for now.

I could have offered that, too. Full basement, full bathroom, private entrance. You'd have to share with a 76yr old tho. eww

I could have offered that, too. Full basement, full bathroom, private entrance. You'd have to share with a 76yr old tho. eww

I'm a true member of #TeamBasementDwellers

My Father in Law told my wife that for his birthday, he wants us to go see America - Imagine a World Without Her. Needless to say I am a bit conflicted but I will do it and give him my honest feedback.

How does his nose look? Pinkish where it's normally black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back