2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

That stupid 12 combined on that par 3.....

Still eats at me!

It happens! Just gotta battle back which I'm sure u did. Plenty of folks ready to have u as thier partner for this thing I'm sure :)

From The HTC One Blue!

With tomorrow being August 1st I'll be able to say "Next month, I'll be playing the Bear Trap with a bunch of awesome THP'ers"

Final payment set, Thur and Sun extra nights added.

Hey guys, I emailed the course about possible yardage book purchases. They have agreed to allow me to purchase yardage books over the phone and they will drop them in the mail to me so that I can have them before arriving. I asked if I could share the contact info for others to do the same and they agreed. If you want to drop Ryan Hubbard an email with your name, address and phone number he said he would do this for us. They have separate books of reach course and the cost is $20 each. I assume you need to add tax and he didn't mention an additional fee to mail them.

Anyway, if anyone wants to take advantage of this drop an email to ryan.hubbard2(AT)pgaresort.com and let him know.

Already showing some awesome service! Cant wait.

I will post in extra rounds thread too so no one misses out.

Final payment set, Thur and Sun extra nights added.
Great news...can't wait to meet you Frank. Maybe this weekend, will take some of the sting out of missing Bandon Dunes...not all of it of course, but maybe some :)

I'm all paid up also. Looking forward to meeting so many of you and making some great friends and memories at my first THP event! My wife and I will also be staying sunday night

Did I miss the announcement for signing up to stay extra nights?

I am so ready for this. Had a blast down in MB but I didn't get to hang out with a bunch of guys as much as I wanted to. That will change when this rolls around and I am pretty excited for that. Event paid off, plane tickets paid for. Now to get there and have some fun.

Wooot. GregDan is alright in my book.

Paid in full, the deadline had slipped up on me. GG gave me a heads up earlier today and I sent it on in. Now the countdown begins in earnest, can't wait to see everyone as we maneuver The Bear Trap!

Yep, just paid. I'm glad GG reminded me.

Going to be one heck of a time!!

Cant wait to see my pairing!
Cant wait to see my foursome!

I cant wait to see if theres anything special in the works!

Paid in full, the deadline had slipped up on me. GG gave me a heads up earlier today and I sent it on in. Now the countdown begins in earnest, can't wait to see everyone as we maneuver The Bear Trap!

Yep, just paid. I'm glad GG reminded me.
Same here guys, I meant to do it earlier in the week so GG didn't need to remind me. But obviously I failed and needed it :)

Paid in Full, and now ready to have the best golf experience of my life. Randy, glad I get to kick it off with a round with you and V.Man and Mancest on Friday. Should be a great time.

Going to be one heck of a time!!

Cant wait to see my pairing!
Cant wait to see my foursome!

I cant wait to see if theres anything special in the works!
I get to finally meet CJ, that is special enough in my book!!

I paid in full today also...Now I have to find time to get some practice in, between moving the GF's daughter this weekend and me getting off my butt and getting my house ready to put on the market, (should have already had it done:banghead:), there is not much time to practice.

paid and ready to play, still need to book my extra night (sunday) with the hotel.

Paid in full.

Daddy seems some new clubs. Which means I need a damn good partna!

Paid in full.

Daddy seems some new clubs. Which means I need a damn good partna!

*Raises hand* Hi partna! Haha Can't believe I get to see #Cookie 3 times in a year!

Can we get a partner draft live, like fantasy football lol

Can we get a partner draft live, like fantasy football lol

Please no. I would relive the embarrassment of 4th grade gym class being the last kid picked. Ha

Back