Dustin Johnson Suspended For Testing Positive For Cocaine?

Exactly.

This guy is a scumbag.

I'm now thinking this after the Willie Mac thing. Not pulling for DJ any more. Find a new career dude.

I am wondering if TM will cut him loose at this point. With all of this really moving to the front page, it doesn't look good for him. And it isn't like he is their benchmark star. They have plenty of very talented guys on staff.

Hopefully he loses all his big deals.

I probably sound bitter i just hate home wreckers.

he is not well liked up there in the Jupiter area, I heard the other "players" up there tried to run him out of the area, they can't stand him.

I am wondering if TM will cut him loose at this point. With all of this really moving to the front page, it doesn't look good for him. And it isn't like he is their benchmark star. They have plenty of very talented guys on staff.

Seems like a perfect fit for Nike. :alien:

So crazy all this getting out there right now. Sounds like either the tour is wanting an example made of him, or someone he's crossed wants him shamed. Hope he can get help and get himself straightened out.

eh, as far as the PGA wives, i put more blame on the married parties frankly.

And as far as cocaine...maybe it's the world we live in today, but it seems minor comparatively to some of the crap out there nowadays. Hell, My '86 Mets practically all had white mustaches while on the field.

writing was on the wall, hopefully this serves as a wake up call. Would hate to see that talent pissed away

Ruining your own life is one thing. Ruining someone else's life is completely different. Hell, even Tiger didn't ruin someone else's marriage - just his own

Ruining your own life is one thing. Ruining someone else's life is completely different. Hell, even Tiger didn't ruin someone else's marriage - just his own
Particularly people you work with and see weekly. No respect.

eh, as far as the PGA wives, i put more blame on the married parties frankly.

And as far as cocaine...maybe it's the world we live in today, but it seems minor comparatively to some of the crap out there nowadays. Hell, My '86 Mets practically all had white mustaches while on the field.

The two alleged women the affairs were with were part of the group of player's wives that wanted their own reality show... so I don't lay all the blame at DJ. But seems like he certainly took advantage of their need/want for attention.

Stephen A. Smith just reported that if Paulina Gretzky would've taken care of business, the indescretions wouldn't have occurred.

The two alleged women the affairs were with were part of the group of player's wives that wanted their own reality show... so I don't lay all the blame at DJ. But seems like he certainly took advantage of their need/want for attention.

I don't buy this for a second. Sorry he could have said no

Sorry but just as much blame (or more) should be placed on DJ for the affairs IMO. I just dont agree with placing all the blame on the women,

writing was on the wall, hopefully this serves as a wake up call. Would hate to see that talent pissed away

I'm now rooting against him. The guys a tool

I think this is a good reminder to people that PGA Tour pros are just people. They are just as flawed as anyone else. I have heard some negative things about DJ in the past, but most human beings are good people most of the time, and bad people sometimes.

The more info that gets out there the more it is killing his popularity. Interesting reading earlier posts compared to now.
I think his major sponsors will have cut ties by the time he comes back .

I hate it but I told my Grand SIL that he had a rep for enjoying the smoke, did not know about the cocaine too but cannot say I am shocked. I hope this help him to get it together and realize that he can live a much better life without those things.

Sorry but just as much blame (or more) should be placed on DJ for the affairs IMO. I just dont agree with placing all the blame on the women,

I'll disagree on this... DJ didn't take a vow - these women did. He is certainly not more responsible then the women involved.

Gives the term "lofting up" a whole new meaning haha

I'm now rooting against him. The guys a tool

Its funny. The rumors have been around forever. GG and I have seen a few things up close and personal and would never disclose that stuff because its not meant to be. But yesterday as the rumors ran rampant, it was "called out" in that thread, and I just sat back waiting for this story to break (knew it was coming).

Appreciate your honesty broski - I also appreciate how you recused yourself from comment and let us come to our own conclusions

Back