What brought you to THP?

Looking up a review on Nike irons as I got back in to the game after a 10 year layoff.

Same here. I think I was looking for iron reviews or something and THP came up in the search. At that point I had been involved in a couple of other golf forums, but once here, THP filled the bill and I've never looked back.

Did a search for beginners irons and found this place. Simple as that.

I was looking for info on the Adams Idea A7 iron set.. Now I can't leave the site..

I believe it was looking for reviews on Callaway xhot pro irons.

little did i know it would change my golf life forever.

I was looking for info on the Dustin Johnson Taylormade hats a few years back. The R11 had just come out and I liked his flat bill hat he wore so I looked into getting one. Once I logged on and saw all the other info I was hooked.

Researching Callaway irons and wedges. Looked it up a bunch, found THP, quietly watched and then finally registered. Fantastic decision!

i could have sworn i was looking for a review of G25 irons...but i just checked, and that review was dated 4/1/13...so i must have been looking for something else. It was definitely reviews though

Got fed up with other forums and feeling like I could only have an agreeable opinion or I would get hammered. I knew about and browsed THP for a while after searching Google a few years back. Forgot about it then maybe a year or so ago decided to make this my main forum.

This forum feels like golf buddies chatting which I love. I hardly go anywhere else online now in terms of golf forums unless I know something specific is there that is not here.

A Google search for a good golf fourm, THP was the best put together by far.

Joined.

Club review here. It was in the thick of the first MC and I remember being so confused thinking it was a pga event.

It was the R11/Burner Superfast 2.0 release. I fell in love with the white and wanted to look up the difference between the two

Was thinking about getting some hybrids to replace my 3 and 4 irons and stumbled upon the awesome original "Cleveland Mashie Review- Testers Thread." Felt like I got to know a bunch of people just from reading it. From there I explored other areas of THP and it seemed like an amazing community so I joined and still have the original Mashie M4 in my bag.

Researching golf, my father in law got me interested in golf two years ago and now its a borderline habit researching and trying to get better and THP has helped with that alot!

like some others, I just cant remember. It wasn't about equipment but was probably looking for some info about something golf. And I've been hooked since.

Was thinking about getting some hybrids to replace my 3 and 4 irons and stumbled upon the awesome original "Cleveland Mashie Review- Testers Thread." Felt like I got to know a bunch of people just from reading it. From there I explored other areas of THP and it seemed like an amazing community so I joined and still have the original Mashie M4 in my bag.

Then made that long journey to Ohio to meet us in the cold. :D

Then made that long journey to Ohio to meet us in the cold. :D
Haha that weekend had people there from everywhere.

Was also the round beags shat all over himself when the golfnowers were going to let us pass

I don't even remember at this point. I'm not a huge gear head (chuckle, chuckle) so it was most likely me Googling something about my swing and leading me to one of the instructional threads here.

Sadly, I knew about THP for a long time before I actually joined, I just didn't completely understand that the site was more than guys getting to test equipment. Then a couple years ago, I was researching golf courses one day and a thread popped up where someone had questions on local Philly courses. I decided to register and get involved in that thread, then realized how much other information was being discussed. Everyone was really positive and not stand offish, so it was very welcoming and I started learning much more about golf, equipment, and everything in between. For starters, I had no idea you could actually get fit for clubs. I thought that was something only pros did. So I went and got fit and was able to talk about that here. Then I saw there was a course review section and since I love reviewing courses, I started posting in there and ended up winning course review of the month. JB, GG and others seemed real down to earth, so I decided to check out the AC outing and after that, just really liked everyone I met. And it seems like I have more fun at each subsequent event I go to. I also try to meet up with THPers when I'm traveling and every time I do that, it's a blast.

I enjoy discussing, debating, etc. and that is done here pretty healthily, which is actually pretty uncommon in my experience.

Limited edition "seemore" Headcovers. I found much more when I got here.

I Googled something about golf can't even remember what it was and THP came up and I joined up almost immediately.

Found THP when looking for a golf forum.
Was looking for a golf forum after starting to play again after a few years off.

Enjoy being part of a community and learning from others...with whatever I'm passionate about.

This might have been asked before but was wondering what first brought you to the THP? Mine was when I googled Seemore putters looking up info on them and saw "Seemore being discussed on THP forum. Clicked it and the rest is history as they say.

Pretty much the exact same story. Saw a good review of the SeeMore PCB on epinions.com & wanted more info, which led to finding THP.

Back