What Comes First? Rory vs Tiger

Tiger is always a few swings away from amazing golf. He is a few putts away from lapping the field. The 35' putts and 10' will fall again to many's delights. Because of this it's hard to not pick him at Augusta. But each year I think he does it, it doesn't happen. There has been more disappointment then edge of my seat lately. So I'm going with Tiger on sheer fandom. I want to see him get back and watch him and Rors slug it out before Rors takes the torch as the next great player

Lapping the field?!? Getting lapped more like it. 23 behind at the Open now 10 behind at a course where he "has an advantage" Great that you are a fan but those first two sentences are laughable.

Lapping the field?!? Getting lapped more like it. 23 behind at the Open now 10 behind at a course where he "has an advantage" Great that you are a fan but those first two sentences are laughable.

Let's see, tiger used to make every 10' he looked at and drained more than a few longs putts in a round. He not only not doing that but missing key par putts. If that came back he would lap the field over the course of four days. Nothing laughable just logic.

Let's see, tiger used to make every 10' he looked at and drained more than a few longs putts in a round. He not only not doing that but missing key par putts. If that came back he would lap the field over the course of four days. Nothing laughable just logic.

What nonsense, when was the last time he lapped the field (to use your words)?

What nonsense, when was the last time he lapped the field (to use your words)?

Torrey pines last year

Why don't you and something to the thread or go troll some where else

I'd like to see Tiger get his 15th. Next year at Augusta would be excellent. Rory has time, I'd almost put money on it. He will have his grand slam in due time.

Torrey pines last year

Why don't you and something to the thread or go troll some where else

4 shots is lapping the field?!? Surely you jest. This thread is about majors, no? Hardly think torrey pines counts. So being a tiger lover is not trolling but stating facts about rubbish he is playing is trolling?

4 shots is lapping the field?!? Surely you jest. This thread is about majors, no? Hardly think torrey pines counts. So being a tiger lover is not trolling but stating facts about rubbish he is playing is trolling?

You asked a specific question, I have you an example of the last time he lapped the field. I so believe the led was 7 shots before the weather delay and Monday finish.

Your trolling is the fact you picked my post as questioned it, this is typical of your post and actions. If you can't add to the discussion kindly move on.

You asked a specific question, I have you an example of the last time he lapped the field. I so believe the led was 7 shots before the weather delay and Monday finish.

Your trolling is the fact you picked my post as questioned it, this is typical of your post and actions. If you can't add to the discussion kindly move on.

If I wanted to troll I would mention your apalling grammar.

He has lapped the field, I will give you that, but it has not been for a long time and at this point he'd settle for a win!

So many angry kiwis around here. Sheesh.

Note to self: Never comment on one of Freddie's posts.:angel:

Note to self: Never comment on one of Freddie's posts.:angel:

Comment all you want I'm cool with educated differing opinions. I'm not cool with trolling

Anybody else remember that 3rd round at the 2010 US Open from Tiger. That was pretty awesome.

Tiger hasn't won at Augusta since the last redesign. I would love to him win there.

Tiger's never gonna get to 15 if he can't get that driver working even somewhat. I know this is his 8th competitive round back but man... Some driver swings were money, and then some were just panicky bail outs to keep from hitting it left

Going with Rory on this one.

Definitely Rory :alien:

Last edited:
Especially after today hahaha

oops forgot my alien there...ha! Posted 1 min after I saw the Tiger news on golf channel. Was playing a little captain obvious there :alien:

I'll take Tiger. This weekend was a huge struggle on a course that fits his eye, as he says, but once he can swing 100 percent with confidence I can't imagine he never regains one.

And he gets four chances to Rory's one.

I'm taking Rory, I think Tiger will be out for a while so no chance this year while Rory is playing some of his best golf it seems.

Next year Tiger could play apt better but I think his confidence didn't exactly get a boost in the last half year or so.

Well today's results may have swayed a few in Rory's favor.

But it's a long time between now and April.

Back