2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Lots of stuff going on on THP in the meantime of waiting for the next Grandaddy Contest.
4 legged friends doing Ok???

Lots of stuff going on on THP in the meantime of waiting for the next Grandaddy Contest.
puppetmaster.... watch this thread fill up! hahaha

As the MC hangover sets in, I told my wife that I had to attend at least one THP event next year and she told me I should get into the grandaddy. A) her even knowing about the grandaddy is awesome, and B) I would absolutely love a chance to play for captain #Cookie against hashtag. Going full blast to try and get a spot in this one to keep my drive to improve going.

Predictions:

# either gets Canaslapped or Bafflered.

Dare you to prove me wrong Chad!!

Pro tip to #: Getting Canaslapped isn't very fun. Being Bafflered wasn't that much fun either.

Your plate is a little full right now, I think we are anxious, but understand.

I think its about time to kick off another contest. Team #BasementDweller needs more players to join #Cookie & LordByron

I think its about time to kick off another contest. Team #BasementDweller needs more players to join #Cookie & LordByron
No doubt about that!

Sounds like a fabulous idea!!

You an me both. I was extremely surprised when the wife said I want you to give it your all for this one.

I approve of this message

Can't think of many that would argue with that

Sounds like a great plan! Let's get those creative juices flowing!

It's time!

Let's go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick Me, Pick Me !

Pretty pumped for this, I NEED to represent THP in #TheDOS

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go reverse psychology on this one. Don't pick me, don't pick me!

Yes yes yes!

A bright spot at the end of a labor intensive day.

Get prepared to get creative boys and girls, can't wait to see the contest, entries, and whom ultimately is the 3rd member of Team #BasementDwellers (AKA Zoo Slayers).

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Maybe seeing someone else win will make it all seem more real...still in disbelief. Cookie I ordered the welcome mat for the basement! Can't wait to meet #3!

I will retire the "luckiest man" avatar as well after the new "luckiest man" is chosen!

Last edited:
Excited to see this. Ready and waiting to jump.

Sweetness! Look forward to what I have to do to try to get a spot. This is going to be unreal and I want in.

Back