The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrated my son's 6th birthday today. Even took him golfing with grandpa. After 9 holes he was in pain so we headed home and then to Arnold Palmer Children's hospital. Now I sit in surgery waiting room because little man is having his appendix removed. 9 hours ago we were laughing and running around with his friends. Now I sit with my mom waiting for the doctor to say all so well.

The waiting sucks! See my son helpless sucks even more.

Thoughts and prayers for you and my main man Kai, FK

Celebrated my son's 6th birthday today. Even took him golfing with grandpa. After 9 holes he was in pain so we headed home and then to Arnold Palmer Children's hospital. Now I sit in surgery waiting room because little man is having his appendix removed. 9 hours ago we were laughing and running around with his friends. Now I sit with my mom waiting for the doctor to say all so well.

That's a tough feeling Freddie. Hope all comes out well. Will be thinking & praying for you guys.

Best thoughts for the little man and the rest of your family Freddie!

I hate hearing this Freddie. Positive vibes headed your way.

Thoughts are with you Freddie!

Sorry to read Freddie. Hoping all goes well and a speedy recovery.

The Official Rant of the Day

That helpless feeling is the worst feeling in the world. Get better quick little panda.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Freddie.

Thoughts and Prayers for you Panda

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thanks guys, Kai is out of surgery and in recovery. Doctor said he did well

Holy cow! Freddie I will be praying for a quick recovery!

Hope your boy is ok, Tad.

Glad to hear he did well FK

I'm sorry you all had this experience but am glad to hear your boy is well, Freddie.

Made the cut in my club championships, but I withdrew before the Sunday final round because my wife was really worn out from taking care of the kids for so long alone and needed my support.

It feels stupid to throw away two rounds that took me to the final round, but I believe I made the right call.

But...I was at T37...I think I could've got to T9-T12...would've been fun to find out.

Good news FK. Tell that little man he and I have matching scars.

Glad to hear your son got thru the surgery OK Freddie. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Thinking about Kai buddy, scary stuff bro!

Thanks guys, Kai is out of surgery and in recovery. Doctor said he did well

Great to hear that Freddie, kids and surgery is nothing to play around with, happy that all went well!

Glad Kai is doing well, Freddie.

Made the cut in my club championships, but I withdrew before the Sunday final round because my wife was really worn out from taking care of the kids for so long alone and needed my support.

It feels stupid to throw away two rounds that took me to the final round, but I believe I made the right call.

But...I was at T37...I think I could've got to T9-T12...would've been fun to find out.

Definitely made the right. Got to take care of the family first. Hope all is well.

Feel better Kai! Hang in there Freddie! Thinking about you guys

Hope all went well Freddie and here's to a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back