2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

I'm rooting for Sergio to win one this week. Dude has been playing some great golf.

I'm a fan of both Rory and Sergio. But I'll be pulling for Sergio this week. It's for the good of the league mostly, Rory will get his wins for sure, but Sergio needs a win. He's struggled with the demons of getting back in the winners circle as Trout said. He's also worked hard to erase some not so stellar of course antics as well. Watching him interact with other players, the media, and the gallery at Pinehurst really changed my perspective of him.

I'm rooting for Sergio to win one this week. Dude has been playing some great golf.

That and I picked him in my fantasy team.

Sergio is character, I like him a lot, and sometimes he can be a douche or what ever, but I like that he's not trying to be the "perfect" role mode or spokesperson.

Yeah I'm back in the Sergio fan list. I was a bit put off a few years back but he is playing some inspired golf these days. I'll be pulling for him but praying for a slug fest

I'm a fan of both Rory and Sergio. But I'll be pulling for Sergio this week. It's for the good of the league mostly, Rory will get his wins for sure, but Sergio needs a win. He's struggled with the demons of getting back in the winners circle as Trout said. He's also worked hard to erase some not so stellar of course antics as well. Watching him interact with other players, the media, and the gallery at Pinehurst really changed my perspective of him.

Pretty much sums it up for me. Seems Sergio truly has matured and I would love to see him get a big win.

Interesting stat

Sergio has held the 54 hole lead on the Tour 11 times previously.
He has only won 3 of those.

It's just a two or three week run at this point.

But wouldn't it be really cool if we are seeing the beginning of a Rory, Sergio and Rickie rivalry for the next 10 years or so.

Maybe this eras Big Three.

This would cure a lot of viewership issues when Tiger isn't on. As much as Tiger reached the non golfer and brought more minorities to the game, these three have an opportunity to hit that male demographic wheelhouse ratings love. Each also bring a different type of golf fan into the mix also.

Interesting stat

Did he hold it at the Open when he lost to Harrington?

Yeah I'm back in the Sergio fan list. I was a bit put off a few years back but he is playing some inspired golf these days. I'll be pulling for him but praying for a slug fest
my thoughts as well

Interesting stat

Wow, I knew it was significant but not that significant. Today he can change his life and become a closer.

Did he hold it at the Open when he lost to Harrington?

Going off memory, he did. I believe it was 2 or 3 strokes and then shot 73 or 74.

LIVE@
Featured Groups:
Tiger & Bubba at 10:40am

Watch coverage of keys groups on the weekend.
Launch video player
video_dkbg.gif

Thank goodness that Bridgestone umbrella will keep me dry on the walk to course today.

Wow, I knew it was significant but not that significant. Today he can change his life and become a closer.

A win today moved him to the next level as far as confidence. Major champ on horizon

A win today moved him to the next level as far as confidence. Major champ on horizon
He's right on the cusp. If he holds on to it today. He's a favorite to win the PGA IMO

Really looking forward to today. This will be the first PGA event I watch in person and I'm going with a handful of THPers. Couldn't ask for a better first time

He's right on the cusp. If he holds on to it today. He's a favorite to win the PGA IMO

Just seems like he has been top 5 in a lot of these big tourneys. I wonder what could have been with a stronger mental game when he was younger

Totally in the drivers seat. Hope we see some fireworks today

Weather delay raining hard, on the 1st teeTiger in normal golf clothes, Bubba in a full rain suit

Graham DeLaet WD'd Flu Like symptoms

Back