The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear everything went ok Freddie...pretty incredible turn of events there.

Glad to hear everything went well Freddie.

Glad to hear everything went well Freddie.

Glad to hear that everything went well Freddie! Feel better Kai!!

Hope your boy is on the road to a full recovery this morning Freddie.

Thank you everyone. He woke up hungry and asking for mommy. He just fine! Thank god my mother the doctor was here or I would not have taken to doctor when I did.

Thank you everyone. He woke up hungry and asking for mommy. He just fine! Thank god my mother the doctor was here or I would not have taken to doctor when I did.
Just catching up, really glad to hear that Freddie! Wishing the best down the road

Glad the little man is doing well!

a6y7araj.jpg

Another doctor visit. She has been crying for basically 2 days and none of us have slept. Good thing going to the ER was a "step backwards"

Sorry Ricky. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Poor baby! Hug her up for me Ricky.

Gosh hope she feels better soon Ricky!

Lots of love going out to her and your family, Ricky.

Give that girl a big hug Ricky.

tyhy2y3u.jpg

The patient is now the doctor.

such a cute kid Ricky, hope things start looking up

FK, glad to hear Kai is doing well. Ricky, that last pic is so cute man! Do you still have your appendix? :act-up: Hoping that the little lady feels better soon.

JM

Celebrated my son's 6th birthday today. Even took him golfing with grandpa. After 9 holes he was in pain so we headed home and then to Arnold Palmer Children's hospital. Now I sit in surgery waiting room because little man is having his appendix removed. 9 hours ago we were laughing and running around with his friends. Now I sit with my mom waiting for the doctor to say all so well.

The waiting sucks! See my son helpless sucks even more.

I'm glad Kai is doing well!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Freaking cute picture Dev.

My putting is atrocious. I don't think I made anything outside of 6 ft yesterday.... in a 4-man scramble. So that means I saw 3 reads before it was my turn.

My putting is atrocious. I don't think I made anything outside of 6 ft yesterday.... in a 4-man scramble. So that means I saw 3 reads before it was my turn.
I'm in the same boat dude too many 32+ putt rounds for me recently. I've gotta practice big time haha

I'm in the same boat dude too many 32+ putt rounds for me recently. I've gotta practice big time haha

That's the thing. I roll putts on the birdieball green daily. And it's not like I'm missing by much. Nothing seems to be falling right now. 32 is always a good measuring stick for me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back