Rickie Fowler - Over/Under At The PGA Championship

Under. This is the week he puts it all together and wins.

How are we interpreting Over/under? Under 10 meaning worse than 10th or a single digit number finish?

I say Rickie finishes 10th or better.

Under, top five for the young lad

I'll take the under. Course should set up well for him and he has risen in big situations this year.

I say he finishes well in the top 10, I think the course will set up well for him and I would assume he and Butch have prepared well for the course.

He makes it under

But how does any of this affect Tiger? /sarcasm

Ricky has both his head and his swing screwed on straight. I'm going with the UNDER and really hope he gets his 1st major win.

Under. This is the week he puts it all together and wins.

All that's missing right now is a couple of clutch putts, IMO. He's been just a bit off come Sunday at both the previous majors. I'd love to see him catch a couple of breaks and take this one home.

Over, around 28th-30th place.

I can see a solid top 10 for Ricky. I'll take the under.

I too feel that he will make a good showing in the PGA, I am going with the under and another top 5 finish.

Sheer odds says no. Tough to be consistent enough for top 10's in all four majors. I'd love to see Rickie do it though.

Under another top 10

Under, giving him top 5. Time to break through.

Top 5 for sure. Dudes on fire recently

Easily under and I'm thinking he is a dark horse to take the crown.

I hope he wins as I took him in the contest. Obviously I'll take the under.

Under and am seriously considering him in the contest.

Under. 4th.

I'm going top 10.....Next year he's a major winner.....

I had him top 5 for sure, but then I though about something. This is his last chance to win a major this year. In the past, at the end of some tournaments he would be 'Damned the torpedoes" and hit shots he normally wouldn't try to try to win. I haven't seen that nearly as much lately - but with this his last chance to win one this year, and a Ryder Cup spot locked up, I can see this happening. However, with all that said, I still think he will end up in the top ten - and has a good chance to win. I'm rooting for him...

Sheer odds says no. Tough to be consistent enough for top 10's in all four majors. I'd love to see Rickie do it though.

exactly, ill say over.

Under, he's been very consistent in the majors this year.

Back