gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
I know it's been hush hush since the MC, but my newest Golf Magazine just arrived today and there is a blurb with pictures on the new Z series, the 545 and the 745. Nice looking irons! Can't wait to test drive them.

I need to bribe a cupper of of their 745.

These look AWESOME. And also, brand new Miyazaki shafts! Awesome!

Not that I have any inside info, that press release is from Japan. Not sure if that stuff makes it here.

Not saying anything other than that is Japanese material. What they get and what we get can be two very different things.

Very true, but it doesn't change the fact that they do indeed look awesome. Hopefully the US release resembles this.

Not that I have any inside info, that press release is from Japan. Not sure if that stuff makes it here.

It refers to a "worldwide global release" date in September. A disclaimer also states "excluding some regions".

So basically, no real info.

They do look cool though!

Wow, those are pretty!! Alex over on twitter says that KB is using the 745 and GMac has it in his bag but yet to be seen if he pulls the trigger with it this week.

Is anyone else more excited about the Miyazaki Kosuma shafts than the Srixon heads?
I need me a Kosuma Silver. Big time.

Man that's pretty sweet that's in the magazine. Have to get me a copy of it so I can see what's maybe coming.

Man, I was hoping for some iron pics.

These irons will be a hit once they are released. SICK!

Not sure what we're allowed to post but the 545, 745, and 945's (blades) were on the Srixon Japan website about a month ago. Ran into a Srixon/Cleveland rep about two weeks later and got to see the 545 and 745. He let me take some pics. Advised at this time the 945 would not be offered. Per the rep, all equipment was to be released in September. Oh, also a driving iron that resembles the 945. Believe he said that would be available.

A set of the 545s may very well be in my future in 2015.

Now I'm actually drawing a blank as to what the irons I hit look like. Whatever they were I liked, a lot.

Now I'm actually drawing a blank as to what the irons I hit look like. Whatever they were I liked, a lot.
specifically the 7 iron

They are gorgeous looking! Makes my hands hurt just thinking about trying to hit one though haha

Ya'll might want to have your internet machines fired up Monday morning.

Those look nice. I remember when their 1st driver came out, it was decent club back then. I'm sure this one will be way better than that.

Those are some beautiful irons.

Back