Open For Signups - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

And when the waiting list reaches 16, we will open up another league.

All paid up. Ready for this season!

Well that was fast. Good stuff all keep those sign ups coming.

PM sent and I am in!

OK everyone, we just got the last person. We will know fill up the wait list, and like JB said, when we hit 16 we will open up another league.

I say Josh Gordon ;-)

I took him late last year and he was a rockstar for me. But he kept his nose clean during the season so I was lucky. It was a huge gamble that happen to pay off. Him and Julius Thomas who I took as my very last pick in the entire draft.

Last edited:
I took him late last year and he was a rockstar for me. But he kept his nose clean during the season so I was lucky. It was a huge gamble that happen to pay off. Him and Julius Thomas who I took as my very last pick in the entire draft.

Blah Blah Mike Hunt was awesome, blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of those were great picks!

Gordon is pretty risky this year with the suspension looming.

I think he will look great on PhillyV's team. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea on when drafts will be yet? or did i miss that?

Any idea on when drafts will be yet? or did i miss that?

Check out the 1st post. TBA and we will work with everybody to get the masses available.

Disappointed I forgot to signup last year. Didn't make that mistake this year!

Last to sign up! Hopefully I can reverse that order by the end of the season. Looking forward to it!

Check out the 1st post. TBA and we will work with everybody to get the masses available.

Yep I missed that. Thanks.

I think I'm in lol. PayPal challenged after all this time

Work got in the way....but hopefully another league opens up. Would love to be a part of this.

Pumped for this!!!!

PM Sent, lets get another league together.....

Back